mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So, is it possible to meet Vivanne at all if you never did Sensua's crystal quest?
It's SUPPOSED to be, but there's a bug in the game. It's supposed to let you ask Sensua about a tentacle hive at your house, whether you've met Vivianne or not. Unfortunately it only triggers if you either win or lose against tentacles at your house, not if you summon them there.

I'll fix that for the next release.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
It's SUPPOSED to be, but there's a bug in the game. It's supposed to let you ask Sensua about a tentacle hive at your house, whether you've met Vivianne or not. Unfortunately it only triggers if you either win or lose against tentacles at your house, not if you summon them there.

I'll fix that for the next release.
Thanks! And sorry for the accidental double post.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I keep having things stop when they shouldnt - I mustve patched it incorrectly surely, since it says 0.35 on the main menu, but things like the tentacle loss scene are missing or the bit with the Priestess of Ukemochi after you agree to take part in the experiment. But I'm not sure what i did wrong

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I keep having things stop when they shouldnt - I mustve patched it incorrectly surely, since it says 0.35 on the main menu, but things like the tentacle loss scene are missing or the bit with the Priestess of Ukemochi after you agree to take part in the experiment. But I'm not sure what i did wrong
If it says 0.35, you patched it correctly. But if you want to post a save right before the point where you start having problems, I can take a look.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
If it says 0.35, you patched it correctly. But if you want to post a save right before the point where you start having problems, I can take a look.
I honestly feel like a bit of a dick asking so much stuff. But I really appreciate that youre bothering to put up with me!
The save is a few days after agreeing to the experiment with the succubus, but when returning to the cave it just says "TODO" which is wrong, right?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I honestly feel like a bit of a dick asking so much stuff. But I really appreciate that youre bothering to put up with me!
The save is a few days after agreeing to the experiment with the succubus, but when returning to the cave it just says "TODO" which is wrong, right?
After you've agreed to the experiment, go into the city and wander around in the evening until you have a random encounter with tentacles. You should see something about the succubus intending it as part of the experiment. Once you've had a random encounter, THEN go back to the cave for the next step.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Can someone explain the paths available in the game? The walkthrough is rather confusing in the ways that they split up and how the paths interact with one another (such as one character and another/no return points)

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
After you've agreed to the experiment, go into the city and wander around in the evening until you have a random encounter with tentacles. You should see something about the succubus intending it as part of the experiment. Once you've had a random encounter, THEN go back to the cave for the next step.
Had plenty of random encounters, but they play out exactly like the ones you have if you do follow the mysterious woman in the beginning. Do you need to not be pregnant or something?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Had plenty of random encounters, but they play out exactly like the ones you have if you do follow the mysterious woman in the beginning. Do you need to not be pregnant or something?
Weird, that random encounter should do it. I'll check your save (probably this weekend) and let you know.

regerves

Aug 10, 2021
Should i be unable to do anything with my alchemist's penis growth plant ? it seems to be the only ingredient i cannot interact with
edt: nevermind, you can interact with it in the recipe menu and not the ingredient one like the others.... Maybe that should be streamlined ?

Last edited:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Should i be unable to do anything with my alchemist's penis growth plant ? it seems to be the only ingredient i cannot interact with
edt: nevermind, you can interact with it in the recipe menu and not the ingredient one like the others.... Maybe that should be streamlined ?
Making the alchemy process more clear was part of the plan for this upcoming release. Got a bit distracted with a job change, but almost there with the release.

It'll probably be the first week of September, but everyone who paid for this month will get it.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Talamae

Sep 2, 2021
When is the next update(s)? I'm having a lot of bugs, especially with the breast fruit. I am really enjoying it so far though. I might look into your patreon when I have more money.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
When is the next update(s)? I'm having a lot of bugs, especially with the breast fruit. I am really enjoying it so far though. I might look into your patreon when I have more money.
It's running behind. Originally I set my goal a bit too high, with what I was attempting to finish. Now my goal is to have eight separate encounters in the new slug dungeon (which are all complete) plus a couple of $25 Patreon scene requests, Patreon content, a bunch of UI fixes, and debugging.

I'm guesstimating about a week and a half to finish what's left.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Im guessing this is gonna be one of those where i say see you in 3 years, when bugs are fixed and SOME more content is there

• Angry
Reactions: Mordona

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Im guessing this is gonna be one of those where i say see you in 3 years, when bugs are fixed and SOME more content is there
No, I was actually making some additions to promised Patreon content this morning. I've got more stuff to finish but getting pretty close.

Later this coming week, once I finish some other miscellaneous enhancements and fixes, I'm going to post a checklist/countdown so you can have a better idea of when the release will arrive.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
more like tentacle grind, amirite?
A bit. It's heavily inspired by open-world games like Corruption of Champions - and the grind factor is definitely there in such games. I can work on reducing the grind factor somewhat, but part of the reason it's there is because of a slow burn on the plot.

Getting closer to the next release...

Talamae

Sep 2, 2021
I am excited for the next release. If you need some artwork, let me know. I can do a few pieces for backgrounds for a low cost (DM for details.) But I'll need image sizes and resolutions.

Vulpas

Feb 16, 2021
Huh, i notice there's cock shrinking and growing items, but only breast growing stuff, where's the breast shrinking buisness? so much stuff seems to grow it.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes