mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I Need help with the patch I can't get it to work
Unzip the patch on top of the same folder that you unzipped the game itself into. It should overwrite your "game" folder and replace one single file inside of it.

edukettu

Feb 4, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'meet_eleri'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "main/forest/calm_lake.rpyc", line 73, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\renpy\TentacleSlave-0.35-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\renpy\TentacleSlave-0.35-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'meet_eleri'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Tentacle Slave 0.35
Thu Jun 10 11:34:48 2021

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
also talking to Fuchsia after getting task to get gift for fairy brings you to main menu
*screams in abject frustration* The bugs, the bugs!

Ok, I can fix these and make yet another hot patch. The first one actually isn't critical to fix since there's only a placeholder scene if you go that way, but the second bug is blocking you from getting to a few more scenes.

Oops. -_-

Latecaller

May 18, 2021
New to this site, is there a way to search within a thread?

What I was hoping to search for was Android. Anyone posted or begged for a port of this yet?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
New to this site, is there a way to search within a thread?

What I was hoping to search for was Android. Anyone posted or begged for a port of this yet?
People have posted unofficial Android ports for the game, but the most recent version (0.35) doesn't have a port yet.

Reactions: Latecaller

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So first off I like the idea of the game but the message box cuts off slot of the words is there a way to fix it and if it helps I'm playing on joiplay

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So first off I like the idea of the game but the message box cuts off slot of the words is there a way to fix it and if it helps I'm playing on joiplay
Hi. The Android build is unsupported, partly because I don't own an Android phone or tablet (although technically I could use an emulator), and because my development is already slow enough, supporting PC and (sort of) Mac builds.

However, I could throw up a poll on my Patreon to see how many people would be interested in actual Android support. I'd probably need to make a number of adjustments to the game, especially the intro game description at the very beginning.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hi. The Android build is unsupported, partly because I don't own an Android phone or tablet (although technically I could use an emulator), and because my development is already slow enough, supporting PC and (sort of) Mac builds.

However, I could throw up a poll on my Patreon to see how many people would be interested in actual Android support. I'd probably need to make a number of adjustments to the game, especially the intro game description at the very beginning.
Yep, that's just what we need . . . more delays, just for a few, who are so 'special',(ya know, like those peeps who 'ride-in-the-yellow-minibus'), they need to have an Android version . Why can't they be happy, to get the 'converted' version, if you really can't use, (or just too stupid to use a PC/MAC)?

Sorry, to the Dev, but I'm just getting so 'sick' of all these 'Android-people' using there 'phones' to play games on, and 'gotta' have their own 'special version', instead of using a device that was meant to play games on, etc.

Rant over.:rolleyes:

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Currently having another gander and am really enjoying this version, actually more than the HTML one! Two things though: The icons on the map are a bit hard to see, could be better being a different colour I think. And - In the walkthrough, under the Main Path with Keawe, it says "Optional: Loose to Tentacles" and it says theres different outcomes, but I havent been able to figure out where you need to loose to them - theres plenty of opportunities - or is it any, if you are a futa?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Currently having another gander and am really enjoying this version, actually more than the HTML one! Two things though: The icons on the map are a bit hard to see, could be better being a different colour I think. And - In the walkthrough, under the Main Path with Keawe, it says "Optional: Loose to Tentacles" and it says theres different outcomes, but I havent been able to figure out where you need to loose to them - theres plenty of opportunities - or is it any, if you are a futa?
I'm already planning on revising the map icons to make them easier to see, for the next release.

You'd need to lose to tentacles either:

1) In the Riverfront area,
2) From random encounters in the city, or
3) In the forest at night

And if you're a futa, losing to them in the Riverfront area will allow you to be male tentacle altered (e.g. your cum will now be tentacle cum)

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I'm already planning on revising the map icons to make them easier to see, for the next release.

You'd need to lose to tentacles either:

1) In the Riverfront area,
2) From random encounters in the city, or
3) In the forest at night

And if you're a futa, losing to them in the Riverfront area will allow you to be male tentacle altered (e.g. your cum will now be tentacle cum)
Oh my you were quick to respond! Thanks! Though - when I loose to them in any of these areas I simply get the, well written, scene about just being impregnated - theres no choice, which makes me think theres some prerequisites to it triggering? E.g. being on a certain path/having complete keawes quest, etc.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Oh my you were quick to respond! Thanks! Though - when I loose to them in any of these areas I simply get the, well written, scene about just being impregnated - theres no choice, which makes me think theres some prerequisites to it triggering? E.g. being on a certain path/having complete keawes quest, etc.
If you lose to tentacles by the Riverfront, do you get the option to get "help" from the giggling futa hooker?

If so, you've already been tentacle altered. If not, you SHOULD see a message about being altered. Or better yet, a choice of which gender to alter if you're a futa.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
If you lose to tentacles by the Riverfront, do you get the option to get "help" from the giggling futa hooker?

If so, you've already been tentacle altered. If not, you SHOULD see a message about being altered. Or better yet, a choice of which gender to alter if you're a futa.
Nope. The last line I get in there is whether I still want to go see Keawe or not and about having a desire to share the joy of tentacle breeding. No choices at all. But the thing is, ive already visisted Keawe, given her the crystal, too. I am guessing, since it says if you choose to resist, Keawe comes to help, she had to not turn you down.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Nope. The last line I get in there is whether I still want to go see Keawe or not and about having a desire to share the joy of tentacle breeding. No choices at all. But the thing is, ive already visisted Keawe, given her the crystal, too. I am guessing, since it says if you choose to resist, Keawe comes to help, she had to not turn you down.
What version are you playing? 0.35?

If you submit, you should see the choices, or see the futa hooker offering to "help" -- but that's in the latest version.

Reactions: Oxiton

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019

If you submit, you should see the choices, or see the futa hooker offering to "help" -- but that's in the latest version.
Oh - I hadnt patched my game. I thought that I didnt have to since the walkthrough was labelled for being for 0.30 - ill patch it and check, thanks so much man!

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019

Nope. Patched to 0.35. Still cant get that scene. I get the exact same response, regardless of when or how I loose to the tentacles in Riverfront. Is there no condition this scene at all? Ill attach the save so you can have a look if you want.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes