4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

overlord5

Sep 8, 2017
What ?
This game is making a come back ?
acording to nonoplayer, they never stopped working on it, and even recruited a Unity dev to help with the conversion over a year ago, i'm alittle afraid of the quality, often when devs spends alot of time doing something simple it is because they are going about it the wrong way and the game was never that complex,
that or they have been trying to lay ground work for alot of features they may never want.
but the "recently" posted a road map

BeastLover772

Apr 6, 2020
acording to nonoplayer, they never stopped working on it, and even recruited a Unity dev to help with the conversion over a year ago, i'm alittle afraid of the quality, often when devs spends alot of time doing something simple it is because they are going about it the wrong way and the game was never that complex,
that or they have been trying to lay ground work for alot of features they may never want.
the original was perfect
i hope they don't make it stupid
and Unity ? i really hate that !
it's really tricky to work with !

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah i heard there was a remake but ive been liking this style for a while. looking forward to the new stuff though i havent seen much of it.
If you meant art style then you can rejoice, the art style is not going to change after changing to unity.

ruccacanon

Nov 14, 2023
He's actually gone through 2 Unity Devs at this point. The first left the project not long after entering it which halted the progress for like 6 months until he found another Dev willing to work on the project a few months ago. He recently said that he his looking to release his first public demo next month (August)

overlord5

Sep 8, 2017
He's actually gone through 2 Unity Devs at this point. The first left the project not long after entering it which halted the progress for like 6 months until he found another Dev willing to work on the project a few months ago. He recently said that he his looking to release his first public demo next month (August)
i find your wording a bit confusing, did 2 devs leave the project in less than a year? gone through kinda indicates he is done with them, but you only mention one leaving

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Fyi at the time of writing this it seems that nonoplayer's patreon page is "under review". Maybe if his cash flow is reset then we'll actually start seeing updates to the game again, who knows how many people pledged and forgot about it...

Edit: nvm, it's back up now. Also there's a new public post with a free wallpaper and more promises of releasing the unity build next month.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nickelpower
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes