4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
On the last page, approximately five posts above the place you first asked... :biggrin:
Oh I have seen that... read through it multiple times. But I just can't seem to get the hang of the battle system. I keep getting mauled by those fuckers with 20 attack!

noname12334

Aug 10, 2018
Oh I have seen that... read through it multiple times. But I just can't seem to get the hang of the battle system. I keep getting mauled by those fuckers with 20 attack!
Try mostly (or all) range attackers - (Maratus). I had them leveled to 7. Was able to clear the zones in 3.04 rev.

noname12334

Aug 10, 2018
any save file with all the tentacles unlocked or similar to it?
All the monsters for rev 3.04 unlocked in this save. You will need to unzip the file into "UserDirectory"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\FH4VKT63\localhost\Temp\Archives\TentaclesThriveAlphav3_04.exe (And yes the TentaclesThriveAlphav3_04.exe is a directory).

Reactions: Hermies

wraith17

May 28, 2017
All the monsters for rev 3.04 unlocked in this save. You will need to unzip the file into "UserDirectory"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\FH4VKT63\localhost\Temp\Archives\TentaclesThriveAlphav3_04.exe (And yes the TentaclesThriveAlphav3_04.exe is a directory).
Thank you mate.:)

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I also can't load, just lost all my time on this game... I saw a couple others asking the same questions but no one knows?

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Ok I think I found a way to make the loading work. Here is what I did.

After you save, make sure it says it saved. Then without closing the game, open another window with the game and choose load. It should work. Then close one of them and you should be fine. I have been saving and loading without issue now. I hope this helped someone.

Reactions: Hermies and Daroka

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Ok I think I found a way to make the loading work. Here is what I did.

After you save, make sure it says it saved. Then without closing the game, open another window with the game and choose load. It should work. Then close one of them and you should be fine. I have been saving and loading without issue now. I hope this helped someone.

thanks you made my day it really helped

sts787b

May 1, 2018
I don't think it's putting the save files in that location, mine still just loads my save from day one. I'll see if I can try find where the save files are located.

diablo9022

Aug 14, 2017
after localhost, the address changes depend on the name of the folder you put the games, in my case, the game is in folder named "Downloads" so it look like this: C:\"UserDirectory"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\Q2AYB395\localhost\Downloads\TentaclesThriveAlphav3_04.exe.

muchentai

Jul 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
still useful

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes