4.30 star(s) 16 Votes
Jan 13, 2018
To all people with save, load problems i hope this helps. I had the same problem i would save my game but later when i wanted to load it would not work. So after some time i found out that in my case it was my ccleaner that deleted my save`s. Whenever i would clean junk and temp files. So here is what i did. I opend ccleaner then i click on aplication tab, than i scroled down till i got to multimedia, there was little ticked box and adobe flash player writen i uncheckd it and viola

CC cleaner.png

And if you have some other cleaner program i dont know but i think the problem is the same

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah, I unticked this ages ago. AppData files are very likely to be wiped as they're usually just temporary space, you have to manually tell programs to ignore these directories or they will wipe them. Even in Windows disk cleaner there's an option.

Jan 13, 2018
I don't even use ccleaner so how am I supposed to load it then?
you have to manually tell programs to ignore these directories or they will wipe them. Even in Windows disk cleaner there's an option.
You dont use ccleaner, than you are probably using some other program for cleaning disc space, maybe even your antivirus. If you dont use any cleaner program than personally i dont know why save and load function would not work.

Jul 22, 2017
Whatever then. How hard is it to get all positions in the game? Is there a gallery later where I can see them all or how does it work?

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Whatever then. How hard is it to get all positions in the game? Is there a gallery later where I can see them all or how does it work?
No gallery that I'm aware of yet, but finding and/or bonding with creatures will get you their animation. The Queen's Nest (Gotten by obtaining at least one Slime Eye) will also play multiple breeding animations, with a chance of some of the fusion tentacles (Gotten by breeding in specific orders. Not looking too hard into that myself, waiting for things to become more polished/nailed down.)

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
So what exactly is the Ending Progress thing that's in the save menu? like the different circles with different names and numbers. Are those all just potential endings you can get if you do the right actions in this game? Or is it something different?

Feb 2, 2018
So what exactly is the Ending Progress thing that's in the save menu? like the different circles with different names and numbers. Are those all just potential endings you can get if you do the right actions in this game? Or is it something different?
There's a locked area next to the garden, I guess once you've conquered the land you move onto the castle and village that you get banished from at the start and attack them with the monsters youve got

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes