4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Salado

Dec 21, 2017
can anyone tell me how to play this game and what is the point of this game
and how to watch old sex scene with your tentacles

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
As soon as a monster is trained for that area the monster stays in that area to collect special items. This special items will appear in your inventory over time if you have the right monster in the right area.
mmm...ok
thanks for the information

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I got Sling Mantis from bonding with different monsters (I don't remember which ones)
Ballem - No idea, didn't find that one. I would be interested in this answer as well
Myrimidon - I got this one but no idea how I found it. I would be interested in this answer as well
Why reply when you don't know and don't remember lol?

I got a Skitz from a Scrapper/Cirrus/Wolfong and a Ballem from a Skitz/Myrimidom/Gritario if anyone wanted to know.

Reactions: Hermies

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
could it be this game inst really stable? lost my progress, and after restart my skill tree lost the scouting/searching & intelligence skill, after trying it on aanother computer the game unlocked bounding as the second skill with (with usable in future versions) note, so my question is can anyone tell me where i can find the save file? so that i can save my progress.

Divine.Imp

Dec 29, 2018
could it be this game inst really stable? lost my progress, and after restart my skill tree lost the scouting/searching & intelligence skill, after trying it on aanother computer the game unlocked bounding as the second skill with (with usable in future versions) note, so my question is can anyone tell me where i can find the save file? so that i can save my progress.
It is in alpha state, so I'd guess - yes.

Apr 29, 2018
Thankfully there's a wiki on fandom with all of the current monsters and their stats listed, makes it a bit easier to use Bonding to breed what I want, but some of the mechanics really need to be polished to make the game's flow better.

Pretty fun otherwise, looking forward to when the roster fills out.

FrozenBear45

Nov 10, 2017
got a message saying the public release of 3.07 was out, but when I went to look at the Patreon page it came up as under review

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
got a message saying the public release of 3.07 was out, but when I went to look at the Patreon page it came up as under review
Fucking RIP. Probably in trouble with bestiality, rape or some shit.

3.07b is on though.

Reactions: .shOx and Xol
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes