4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Will there be any real base buliding in the future ?
having a garden with tentacle plants that are providing fruits or something like that would resolve some food problems

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So in the changelog for 3.03 it mentions "developed Queens Nest". So where is that? Because the place you rest at doesn't seem different.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
if you have 3 action points( not sure what word to use here) you can have lots of sex when you click there and a tentacle of a random race spawns, at least i didn't get a single repeated one until i had them all

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
if you have 3 action points( not sure what word to use here) you can have lots of sex when you click there and a tentacle of a random race spawns, at least i didn't get a single repeated one until i had them all
And where would that be? Because I can't see an option for something like that.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
There is an opening in the wood on the right side of the house, it's called "queens Nest".

Seems like it shows random scenes with the monsters you already have.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
There is an opening in the wood on the right side of the house, it's called "queens Nest".

Seems like it shows random scenes with the monsters you already have.
Oh, yeah I totally didn....How dumb exactly do people think I am. In my version there is nothing there. Or does it have some specific trigger?

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Oh, yeah I totally didn....How dumb exactly do people think I am. In my version there is nothing there. Or does it have some specific trigger?
I had my save with 8 monsters available and there was no trigger that specified that queen's nest is open. If it's version problem, then can you try your save with this one?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I had my save with 8 monsters available and there was no trigger that specified that queen's nest is open. If it's version problem, then can you try your save with this one?
Ok, since I play the .exe version, I can't use my save with this one. So I started a new game. When I go to the place where you rest, there is no option to do anything with the (obvious) opening in the woods.

Anyway, all I wanted to know was wether I am missing something. But it seems like something is bugged for me.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
that's weird, because i started a new game and i played on .exe too, i could use after getting two species, try re-downloading it

Kamishiro

Feb 14, 2018
I found the Beringarius, I went to Queen's Nest. And I only had Butanga, Slime Eye and Dubois, the sequence of the scene is First Dubois and then Butanga and Slime Eye (together)
to get them at the beginning, I go to the red cave and then I look for the one in the pink forest.
Did someone find Weta and Wolfong?
this is like looking for all pokemons e.e

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i got both(weta and wolfong) of them from the queen's nest just let her get pregnant and a new species should be born i think
also, my saves are shit so can't post them

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes