4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i'm horrible at cheat engine, does anyone have a table for it? also, how am i expected to build an army of tentacles when more than half of the round is spent searching for food just to keep the uptake from my tentacles, in later stages of the game i spent the entire round just searching and failing i might add to upkeep my forces

secure123

Jan 5, 2018
Where is the save file location? I've tried finding it in macromedia/flash or something like that (its mentioned on page 7or8) but i dont find nothing there?

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
Hmm, those new monsters' scenes are pretty hot. BTW, whenever I click on some maps all I get is a white screen but I can exit it, is this common?

Feb 2, 2018
I cant find the location of any of those folders you mentioned. Are you trolling ?
C:\Users\(your username here)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6YGU9DP9\localhost

All my saves for every flash game save to here for me, you could be on a different flash version if they aren't there.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
having more than 1 Dubois can help they normally get from 3 to 4 food and sometimes they even get 5 food

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes