4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Like the art
Like the animation
Gameplay unique
The only problem is food gathering.
I hope in the future updates the dev will consider to enable us to build an auto squad (like the royal army) to search for food. So we don't need to waste any turn just to search for food.

Reactions: Scolot

Scolot

Jul 24, 2018
I have two savegames.
one too bad one not very bad

exactly:
cirrus nodder barbo scorps inker butan dubo slim
& that rose plaine monster xD for mainscreen

Trithemis

Aug 1, 2017
I don't get it. They have a great idea. Superb art. Simple yet fun gameplay. Patrons that give them
$5,430 a month.

How could they be so bad at balancing that you have to spend 4/5 of the game time just to search for food?
They're not even addressing the issues fast enough even with all the complaints.

purigorota

Jun 9, 2018
hope this isn't going against any rules or something

for those who want it easy you can use cheat engine to freeze or modify turn, food and round
1. turn
search value is 4 bytes, formula for turn is x*8+6=turn, so search 46 when your turn is at 5, search 38 at 4, etc, whittle down until you find value
2. round
search value is 4 bytes, formula for round is x*8+6=round, same as above, round 100 is 806, 99 is 798, etc, whittle down until you find value
3. food
search value is double, can just directly search for it

tried fiddling with unit stamina, but each unit has different addresses so it's kind of bothersome, plus it eventually crashed lol. play around with caution i guess

bepri

Jul 27, 2017

for those who want it easy you can use cheat engine to freeze or modify turn, food and round
1. turn
search value is 4 bytes, formula for turn is x*8+6=turn, so search 46 when your turn is at 5, search 38 at 4, etc, whittle down until you find value
2. round
search value is 4 bytes, formula for round is x*8+6=round, same as above, round 100 is 806, 99 is 798, etc, whittle down until you find value
3. food

tried fiddling with unit stamina, but each unit has different addresses so it's kind of bothersome, plus it eventually crashed lol. play around with caution i guess
As far as I'm concerned, it's a life saver. This game was impossible to sit down and enjoy from the food limitation.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Some tips I have: You can find Dubois, the best one I've found so far for hunting, in the small red cave in the center of the secret garden. You can find Moth, best one I've found for scouting and exploring, near the igloos at the top of the map.

U

User_299511

I have two savegames.
one too bad one not very bad

exactly:
cirrus nodder barbo scorps inker butan dubo slim
& that rose plaine monster XD for mainscreen
Share the save with us

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
What exactly am I doing wrong? I can't seem to get the same UI (or the event it portrays) on the third-to-last attached image. Is that just on the SWF version? A tech demo picture?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
What exactly am I doing wrong? I can't seem to get the same UI (or the event it portrays) on the third-to-last attached image. Is that just on the SWF version? A tech demo picture?
I think thats supposed to be the battle screen, but combat isnt in the game yet I believe.

sirsexysexysexy

Mar 26, 2018
Note this is for Windows OS:
Step#1 Download Game, Play and save once.
Step #2 Download save and upzip file
Step #3 Search "Tentacles Thrive" on computer
You should see a folder come up with file path: "Users/(yourusername)/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/FlashPlayer/
Step#4 open folder
Step #5 Copy the save over
Step #6 start the game.

Reactions: yougetme and Scrido

Ajajainu

Nov 4, 2017

1. turn
2. round
3. food

You know where I can find Weta?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes