4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

kamikazinani

Feb 26, 2018
The path for windows saves is something like this
c:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\PEWXJLL7\localhost\Games\N09\Tentacles_Thrive_Alpha_v4b.exe\
You replace "Tentacles_Thrive_Alpha_v4b.exe" with whatever your executable name is and put your saves there. It should work. If not then maybe the saves are too old or some bug.
Also don't clear browser cache after you save - if you delete cookies it will delete the saves
ok,(y)(y) that worked thanks.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Asking to be sure; Is there any difference between patreon and public builds content-wise? I know some creators take some stuff out.
Public builds are 1 version behind - they are released at the same time as the new build is released for patrons. So yeah, there's new stuff in there. The release post on patreon details what's new in each

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
A way to obtain all tentacles is to get a few basic types and then just check the encyclopedia as to what type the others are and breed appropriately. For example the plant snake is defense/venom/melee - so I bred scorpse which is venom/melee and a defense type.
You may have to try a few times before you get what you want

leo233

Oct 3, 2018
Nono I have a question
have you ever thought of that to take it to the next level by using unity or unreal engine ?
Thanks

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Probably not. It might be slightly easier to port to mobile platforms, but it would require rewriting lots of codes.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
4.03 is now out for the Public, and 4.04 is out for patrons!

BTW, 4.04 has a gallery mode, which I'm very very excited about.
I have been waiting for so long for a gallery mode! Might renew my patronage just for that...

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
First of all, Nono, thank you and your team for the game.

Ran into it on itch.io first, but since you're on the boards here (and I just decided to finally get an account rather than lurk), figured it would be a good place to send a message through. Also, would love to drop a few quids on your patreon, but been without full-time employment for so long now that... eh.

Anyway, wanted to toss a few things for consideration. Please don't take them as "omg, gaem teh sux." Just some personal observations.

1. The animations. As delicious as they are, they do feel a bit jerky. I actually do understand that making additional frames for greater smoothness is a lot of work, but it would be nice to see one or two more transitions. Alternatively, perhaps add animation speed control to allow slowing things down? I think most would agree the art work deserves detailed examination ;)

2. More... "proportional" representation? Some of the animations pit rather sizeable tentacles against Lilith, yet the bulging frequently does not reflect that. I don't mean some absurd ballooning, but seeing, say, that Dubois go all in resulting in just a "generic" deformation seems a bit odd, I guess. In the same vein (and very much as a personal preference), it would be really nice to see some additional detail put into reflecting the shape of the penetration (and the method of it) - cramming something huge into a vagina results in a distinctly different shape than something long, thick, and flexible in the butt. Or so the internets taught me >.>

Some variation in representation depending on shape and size would definitely be welcome. Also, please consider stretching effect for things like deepthroat as well, if appropriate :)

3. As another poster mentioned above, volume control. It's quite possible to work around it on Windows by using Volume Mixer, but it would be a nice feature to have within the game itself.

I won't go into gameplay elements, since it's clearly a work in progress and there's no reason not to trust the creators to come up with something good anyway. Perhaps once things get fleshed out (and I'm still around), and I have something constructive to add, I'll drop a few more lines.

I do hope you'll end up benefiting from all the clear love and effort the team is putting into this title, and sorry about not being able to meaningfully contribute toward that result.

Finally, thank you for letting leechers like I still enjoy it.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I really like this game but I think something should be improved about the save system. Because you've got a reasonably repetitive game at this stage (not criticising; it's still fun), it's quite important to have a simple and functional save system. For me, my saves often don't load at all, and it just becomes boring to go start from scratch over and over to get to the new things. Even when it does work, if your saves are going to be wiped by CCleaner, for example, I think there's another group of people who will also be starting over from scratch and getting bored.

I think improving the save system would benefit this game very much without even adding new content, since you would make your existing content much more accessible.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
The save system is tied into how flash works so I don't know if that can be avoided - something for Nono to chew on. Anyway here's my almost complete save

Reactions: pizbia and dajj

dajj

Dec 17, 2018
The save system is tied into how flash works so I don't know if that can be avoided - something for Nono to chew on. Anyway here's my almost complete save
Excuse me, I have two questions to ask you.
1. Is this the latest version??
2. Are all the tentacles collected??

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes