4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
The save is for 4.03 and the location can be found in one of my posts above - or in one of the Patreon posts from Nono :)

Reactions: dajj

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Wow, lots of replies, allow me to keep it short then.

Thank you SpikyHair for the detailed feedback~ I have turned on GPU enabled feature for v4.04, not sure if it would help some of us, because I have no idea what OS are everyone using. Good luck on the job hunting!

MrMax thank you for helping new player on their confusion!

frhghz You will need to unlock a few instinct(top right corner icon), then press the eye icon to go to access other territories.

BubbleBuals Yes, Secret Memory is in our latest version (v4.04).

Reactions: dajj and MrMax

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Which format(exe/swf) are you downloading? Are you using Windows?

You can try installing the Flash stand alone projector if you are on Windows and using swf version.

hachiko322

Apr 16, 2018
im downloading the exe.. and yes im using windows..how do i download the swf version

Last edited:

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
A tentacle is on hungry mood. All actions seem to lead to negatives. What's that supposed to mean?

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Last edited:

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Tell me how, Master of Tentacles! I have clicked on your glorious creation, everywhere that made sense to me! Checked Wiki too!
Do you have some core skills yet? You will need Train first, in order to get different types of food from other territories. Once you haz food, you can feed them(use item) to your desired monster.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes