4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Amhelm

Aug 21, 2018
If you don't like it, don't shit, just don't write
"Shitting" as you call it lets people know that someone is unhappy with the game's current circumstances and is just as valid as people fawning over the product. If only people who enjoyed a game wrote about it then... we'll I'm certain that you can see the problems that arise with that.

Reactions: McAztec

LuckyTanuki

Dec 8, 2017
So can anyone confirm if this is still being worked on. I know the page here says abandoned but the patreon doesn't say anything about them stopping work on it. The last post was about unity, so I was wondering if this was actually just straight dropped after two plus years of development. Was considering subscribing to grab the recent build if it was still being worked on, but if the dev just said fk it like seemingly so many patreon game devs do, then ill obviously pass on that. Sucks cause the game had potential and i was waiting to play it when it was done, or mostly done. Was it stated explicitly that hes done, or is it mostly just justified speculation based on 5 months of silence?

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
So can anyone confirm if this is still being worked on. I know the page here says abandoned but the patreon doesn't say anything about them stopping work on it. The last post was about unity, so I was wondering if this was actually just straight dropped after two plus years of development. Was considering subscribing to grab the recent build if it was still being worked on, but if the dev just said fk it like seemingly so many patreon game devs do, then ill obviously pass on that. Sucks cause the game had potential and i was waiting to play it when it was done, or mostly done. Was it stated explicitly that hes done, or is it mostly just justified speculation based on 5 months of silence?
An interesting question. My bet - it's a bait for donations, but i really hope i'm wrong.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
An interesting question. My bet - it's a bait for donations, but i really hope i'm wrong.
That post is from November of last year and before that there's been about 2 years without ANY update. Yeah I'd say it's not being worked on at any reasonable rate right now. Prove me wrong nonoplayer, show us something!

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
bro still getting a sum equal to an average+- salary on west, of course he is working!

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes