4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
people acting flabbergasted when for the millionth time they find out that thousands per month on patreon can't make a sorry ass developer pull any sort of useful game development skill out of their ass
Right. You'd think if anything they would try to put something out to keep the money coming. Unfortunately it seems that isn't even necessary anymore.

TYLway

Oct 3, 2021
people acting flabbergasted when for the millionth time they find out that thousands per month on patreon can't make a sorry ass developer pull any sort of useful game development skill out of their ass
But that is not the patrons fault, he should have other way of getting the money for something he promises. If he knows there is no way to accomplish it he just should be honest and cancel everything. But lately , it seems the money is for himself rather than for the project. The project went downhill a long time ago i dont know what are you trying to justify.

thanh222222

Feb 23, 2024
But that is not the patrons fault, he should have other way of getting the money for something he promises. If he knows there is no way to accomplish it he just should be honest and cancel everything. But lately , it seems the money is for himself rather than for the project. The project went downhill a long time ago i dont know what are you trying to justify.
If he was not honest about developing this game, he could set his Patreon as pay per update.

Reactions: roland_donald

Nitan17

Dec 16, 2016
Anyone has a compilation of the animations?
I've created a video of all the scenes. I made the scenes about 20 secs long, and the images 10 secs, works out to about 34 mins of total length. I've also noticed it looks a bit better if you speed the video up a bit, I haven't done it in the rendering, but you should be able to do it on your player, generally 1.1 or 1.2 works well.

(don't view video from browser, playback isn't very good generally)
Google Drive

It's about 2GB in size and almost lossless, I didn't want to reduce the quality, partly because I never bothered much with the rendering settings so I don't actually know how to, and when I tried it produced a very bad picture even though I selected really high settings? I just stitched it up from the lossless ones which was easier for me cause I had to do it a lot a while ago.

based on version 5.02
Noticed just now that the link is dead, here's a reupload:

Reactions: DCyab

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
He's pulling in $3301 per month according to Patreon while doing fuck all. Not only he hasn't given any updates in ages but he didn't see anything wrong with doing a cross-promotion a while back in November, literally his 2nd latest post.

Until the stream of money dries up I doubt we'll see anything new.
What, so you're telling me that this dev is scamming? That it isn't normal for a new game's update to be nearly 2 years in development?

Are you saying that I'm not delusional after all, since people kept saying I should respect the dev's hardwork and it was normal to take time to rework the game? I was actually right and people who said I wasn't being fair to the dev were wrong?

Damn, I never expected this. Specially taking into account the dev usually takes months of no movement in patreon. It is a completly normal behaviour after all, shame on me.

• Haha
Reactions: McAztec

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
What, so you're telling me that this dev is scamming? That it isn't normal for a new game's update to be nearly 2 years in development?

Are you saying that I'm not delusional after all, since people kept saying I should respect the dev's hardwork and it was normal to take time to rework the game? I was actually right and people who said I wasn't being fair to the dev were wrong?

Damn, I never expected this. Specially taking into account the dev usually takes months of no movement in patreon. It is a completly normal behaviour after all, shame on me.
I know right? Shocking stuff really!

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
PLS GIVE ME A TUTORIAL ON HOW TF THIS GAME EVEN WORKS IDK WHAT TO DO HOW TO LEVEL UP. NOTHING!
Explore to find new tentacles. Each of them live in different habitats. Use bond to level up and see the hot stuff. Then conquer other spaces or search for new tentacles. That is all.

fh8482

Jul 31, 2021
as long as you understand the time it took this project from the beginning to the V4 version, you will find that this is a fraud.
cancel subsc is good:LUL:

Reactions: McAztec
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes