4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

celedine

Jun 7, 2023
Hello guys, long story short: i have v. 5.01 alpha for a years and play only like yesterday. And omfg this game is so good. So, any good tips/advises/guides (most welcome)/files for a newbie?

Agreed! I also got sucked into the game super fast

I agree that the red lion start with one heart fed to them for the effect is broken; the 25 attack is higher than some tier 3-tier 4 monsters. I like to add a few defensive monsters like a butanga/moth/weta/dionaea. They can stall on the field so that I have time to deploy higher tier characters, or they can frontline for another red lion or a ranged dps like a dolphy or flying dragon

I haven't found a thorough walkthrough online yet but I'd be interested in helping to write one out. I may write down the things I've figured out so far and add to this later

Reactions: TalRash4

OsenPus

Jun 20, 2023
Why can't I save the game? I'm playing on Linux using wine. I'm able to run every other game without problems, I used to be able to run this game on Wine too but now its just unable to create a save file.

OsenPus

Jun 20, 2023
So it turns out that its version 5.02, the version uploaded on f95 is not working on my PC at all. Neither on Linux, nor on Windows. I just ran version 5.01 from itch. It worked! The save file was generated normally. I was using the 5.02 exe version. Are you guys using the swf version?

Nov 3, 2019
Not sure if this had been done before, but I found the random monster injury on overpopulation incredibly annoying—especially where there's no simple way to depopulate—so I disabled it. .

Please note that I accomplished this hack using JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler where the editing of ActionScript, which I did because fuck messing with P-code, is specifically marked as experimental. There are no guarantees that this will function perfectly, though in my limited testing it's just better now on account of no more injuries on overpopulation. You should be able to use your current save file, BUT BACK IT UP FIRST JUST IN CASE.

I'm now looking into disabling other features I find annoying, top of the list being Hungry mood. That's gotta go! In my kingdom we starve with dignity.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Damn, so in the end this game was abandoned too... I remember playing it online some time ago, it was awesome. How many hours of content are there in the latest version?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Damn, so in the end this game was abandoned too... I remember playing it online some time ago, it was awesome. How many hours of content are there in the latest version?
Starting from 0, depends on what you want to do - conquer all provinces (takes a couple of hours cause you need a decent army), get all tentacles (some can only be obtained by breeding so that's a trial and error thing + a few more hours). All in all I think there's 8h of content in the game depending on your fapping frequency

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
The creator went radio silence again...
He's pulling in $3301 per month according to Patreon while doing fuck all. Not only he hasn't given any updates in ages but he didn't see anything wrong with doing a cross-promotion a while back in November, literally his 2nd latest post.

Until the stream of money dries up I doubt we'll see anything new.

Reactions: tiehierf

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
He's pulling in $3301 per month according to Patreon while doing fuck all. Not only he hasn't given any updates in ages but he didn't see anything wrong with doing a cross-promotion a while back in November, literally his 2nd latest post.

Discord is alive. And he is just working on transferring the flash engine to unity.

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018

i know ,that fuking sucks , the artist of the cg and animations is very good but the dev...

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Which he's been doing for over a year now...
Btw did he find a new Unity dev since the last one bailed?
quick update for the unity port , he found one unity coder in summer 2023 , then he said( nono) and this unity guy were working for the port in mid autumn then in december nono said he dipped out and was looking for unity coder in his discord server , he found some and then radio silence.

RazLurkin

Jun 17, 2023
From what I read at his patreon he is struggling to get the latest version (v5.02) of the game in unity and said that once its done, with some upgrades that he is doing, he will publish it and move on from there. From what I remember it took him some time to reach the game to v5.02. So we will have to be patient and have faith in him.

• Haha
Reactions: echo32

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
From what I read at his patreon he is struggling to get the latest version (v5.02) of the game in unity and said that once its done, with some upgrades that he is doing, he will publish it and move on from there. From what I remember it took him some time to reach the game to v5.02. So we will have to be patient and have faith in him.
Faith? It's been well over a year, we're quickly approaching 2 years with no actual playable content updates. It doesn't take that long to either learn yourself or find someone to do it for you, considering that he's pulling ~$3300 per month from Patreon. There is a place for faith and hope, but this is well past that point imo. I hope I'm wrong, but I really doubt that he's going to deliver anything.

Let's do some quick napkin math. Let's assume a monthly Patreon income of $3000, it's higher now and it's been way higher when he was still putting out content, but let's say 3000 so we're not too mean. Let's also be very forgiving and assume 20% is paid as tax (this is assuming he actually reports this income and with fairly high income taxes) so he only gets 80% of it, although chances are he doesn't and his regional tax rate may be 3% or similar (according to a table of individual income taxes for the PRC where he's from iirc).

So that's ($3000 * 0.8) = $2400 per month in his pocket. And it's been about 23 months since this thread was last updated with a new version. So that'll be $2400 * 23 = $55 200 while putting out absolutely no playable content. Those few comics might be nice but frankly we're here for the game.

So what did he do for all that money? Give us a few charts, a couple comics and a few stories about trying out AI tools. As for the Unity dev thing, he spent more than a year before he got a dev, then the supposed dev quit within a couple months. Sounds sketchy to me so yeah, I'm all outta hope, I'm just salty now and I sure as hell won't give him any more money.

Reactions: shuma0963

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Faith? It's been well over a year, we're quickly approaching 2 years with no actual playable content updates. It doesn't take that long to either learn yourself or find someone to do it for you, considering that he's pulling ~$3300 per month from Patreon. There is a place for faith and hope, but this is well past that point imo. I hope I'm wrong, but I really doubt that he's going to deliver anything.

Let's do some quick napkin math. Let's assume a monthly Patreon income of $3000, it's higher now and it's been way higher when he was still putting out content, but let's say 3000 so we're not too mean. Let's also be very forgiving and assume 20% is paid as tax (this is assuming he actually reports this income and with fairly high income taxes) so he only gets 80% of it, although chances are he doesn't and his regional tax rate may be 3% or similar (according to a table of individual income taxes for the PRC where he's from iirc).

So that's ($3000 * 0.8) = $2400 per month in his pocket. And it's been about 23 months since this thread was last updated with a new version. So that'll be $2400 * 23 = $55 200 while putting out absolutely no playable content. Those few comics might be nice but frankly we're here for the game.

So what did he do for all that money? Give us a few charts, a couple comics and a few stories about trying out AI tools. As for the Unity dev thing, he spent more than a year before he got a dev, then the supposed dev quit within a couple months. Sounds sketchy to me so yeah, I'm all outta hope, I'm just salty now and I sure as hell won't give him any more money.
dont even need to learn unity, just ask some unity dev to do the coding job and its done...

Reactions: McAztec
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes