4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
If you want to satisfy a hungry mood, you will need Special Items, not just normal food. Among the special items, some can be feed to the monster.
Train is the skill to use to obtain these special items.

Reactions: wakafakaw

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
i think i'm stuck on the nursing skill. I keep sending the diamond-shaped tentacles out to hunt cause they're the one with lowest camo and sense, but nothing. I can't get into conquest.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
hello forgive me but im looking on guide skills seem off im trying to get nurture skill but I seem to locked into worlds map intellegance then nursing what am I doing wrong

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i tried to download last one i had but wouldnt work even as copied and pasted loaded as my previous save i think there is a trick with how you name the file but not sure

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMax and dodw

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
sure if you could tell me the trick to get it to work that would be awsome

AngryTrout

Nov 22, 2018
i tried to download last one i had but wouldnt work even as copied and pasted loaded as my previous save i think there is a trick with how you name the file but not sure
How do I use this save file? Or any in that matter. There's a flash game or exe and neither can load this

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
right like i said i think its about how you name the save but i dont know how so couldn't fix it.

this game is weird in the fact that every time new version comes out you have to do something with name to make it combatable with latest version but not sure what

diquez

Sep 21, 2018
right like i said i think its about how you name the save but i dont know how so couldn't fix it.

this game is weird in the fact that every time new version comes out you have to do something with name to make it combatable with latest version but not sure what
IIRC you rename the downloaded swf to have the same name as the version the save was first created in.

how come the swf file might not be downloading from itch.io ? a download prompt comes for the .exe. i even followed teh 'Downloads not starting?' instructions, no joy.
thnx

Last edited:

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
how the hell does train system works?
I unlocked it, assigned my high level creature and... it's gone. I got items: 3 bananas but at this point I would rather get back my high level monster than end with 3 fruits ;_; leveling is pain in the ass in this game
ok nvm I found out how to get it back :O from the hexagonal map in intelligence menu

also sucks that there is no gallery menu

Last edited:
Reactions: trashka

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
stuff that would be great to see in this game:

1. button to instant jump into your base/house... after a while doing multiple click (selecting map, moving map, selecting secret garden, then selecting the area where your house is, etc) just to get back to home and rest/sleep is getting boring and annoying
  2. ability to increase energy/stamina/daily moves from 5 to more
  3. ability to sort/filter out your tentacle monsters
  4. sex scenes having control button like faster/slower, move to next/previous step, climax/cream/cumflation (effect would GREAT but person doing animation would probably jump out of the window if he/she had to add animation for cumming, etc)
  5. once you find the habitat for "X" monster in Secret Garden then every time you decide to bond with that monster again you wouldn't have to click on that habitat again or at least it should be marked. After getting bunch of monster it's kinda hard to memorize which habitat is the perfect for each monster

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
when released 4.04 pablic?
Around Dec 13th. More info on the Patreon:

stuff that would be great to see in this game:

1. button to instant jump into your base/house... after a while doing multiple click (selecting map, moving map, selecting secret garden, then selecting the area where your house is, etc) just to get back to home and rest/sleep is getting boring and annoying
  2. ability to increase energy/stamina/daily moves from 5 to more
  3. ability to sort/filter out your tentacle monsters
  4. sex scenes having control button like faster/slower, move to next/previous step, climax/cream/cumflation (effect would GREAT but person doing animation would probably jump out of the window if he/she had to add animation for cumming, etc)
  5. once you find the habitat for "X" monster in Secret Garden then every time you decide to bond with that monster again you wouldn't have to click on that habitat again or at least it should be marked. After getting bunch of monster it's kinda hard to memorize which habitat is the perfect for each monster
Thanks for the inputs Nerozm.

1. I am making Crafting feature that will offer this popular suggestion.
2. It is in plan.
3. Still deciding.
4. Hehe we won't jump outside but yea, this can increase the scope by quite alot.
5. Still deciding.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes