4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
This game is amazing and I've having a fun time playing it.
The thing that I have a question about is: how you exactly feed your tentacle monsters?

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Anything with procedural generation, as long as it's done well (and I have a pretty lax definition of "well" in that respect).

Primarily because it promotes replays, and if I like something, I want to be able to like it for more than one or two playthroughs.

Don't feel like feeding google even more of my browsing habits, so no vote in the poll. >.>

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Anything with procedural generation, as long as it's done well (and I have a pretty lax definition of "well" in that respect).

Primarily because it promotes replays, and if I like something, I want to be able to like it for more than one or two playthroughs.

Don't feel like feeding google even more of my browsing habits, so no vote in the poll. >.>
Haha cool.

I happen to re-think alot recently about our focuses. I think you are right that replayability is what we desire, more than conquering the whole map once and done.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I think you are right that replayability is what we desire, more than conquering the whole map once and done.
I'd strongly recommend taking a look at Portals of Phereon in terms of proc-gen driven replayability.

That game is far from finished, but even now if you do a single short 30-day playthrough you won't touch a fraction of all the possibilities the game offers. Meaning you're not playing for grind, but actually constantly finding new elements to experience.

To me, that's a core feature in terms of maintaining players' long-term interest, but I can appreciate that not everyone likes games that demand more than one session to get everything out of it.

Sure, it has a rather different focus than your game, but maybe it'll provide some food for thought.

The origin when I started the story.
Niiice. That unique art style certainly sets TT aside from the pack :)

Reactions: Spenser4

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
I'd strongly recommend taking a look at Portals of Phereon in terms of proc-gen driven replayability.

That game is far from finished, but even now if you do a single short 30-day playthrough you won't touch a fraction of all the possibilities the game offers. Meaning you're not playing for grind, but actually constantly finding new elements to experience.

To me, that's a core feature in terms of maintaining players' long-term interest, but I can appreciate that not everyone likes games that demand more than one session to get everything out of it.

Sure, it has a rather different focus than your game, but maybe it'll provide some food for thought.

Niiice. That unique art style certainly sets TT aside from the pack :)
Thanks. I have taken a look. I do have something in mind that can utilize our pieces and synergize with our world better, but thanks for sharing.

Reactions: wakafakaw

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there something like an actual guide for this game? Because i once tried 03.08 and great art notwithstanding, it felt confusing like heck to wade through.

Master Nono

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Is there something like an actual guide for this game? Because i once tried 03.08 and great art notwithstanding, it felt confusing like heck to wade through.
Awww sorry to hear that. We are in version v4 now, I hope it is more user-friendly.
We have a fan-made wiki:

Reactions: wakafakaw

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
full save? anyone? or maybe some cheats? or a... i don't know... walkthrough? because i'm pretty much stuck with what actually to do XD how should i tell that tentacles mood for example? just guessing and doing it again and again or what?
and there are some endings... are those actually reachable?
gaaaah so many questions but this is definitely the most long term hentai game i've ever seen

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
wasnt the new version going to include a gallery feature? Or is that in the patreon version?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes