4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

LennySmith

Jan 5, 2018
It`s nice to have new monsters within every update, but it would be great to have new scenes with old monsters matching breeding stories. To read all that with only one same animation is a bit disapointing. But still love this game)

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
It`s nice to have new monsters within every update, but it would be great to have new scenes with old monsters matching breeding stories.
I concur.

Of course, whether or not that's something aligned with the author's plans, or desires of their patrons, is another thing. Though fleshing out already-present content should provide more time for polishing the quality of any new tentacle additions.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
version 4.06 is avaible at gamesofdesirs.com so if you want to check it out go ahead guys!

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I wonder what is going to happen to this game once flash stops getting supported next year.
Possibilities are:
1. Remade in the new, widely-available game engine (Unity (Third Crisis by Anduo Games or The Last Barbarian by ViktorBlack), Unreal (The Wild Life by Adeptus Steve), RPGM (Overgrown Genesis or Claire's Quest by Dystopian Project), etc.)
2. Trying to get into the community-run Adobe Flash updates and fixes
3. Made the game your own way using other engines (like Crisis Point: Extinction by Anon42)

Let's hope for the best and while we're at it, just enjoy the game. It's not like 2020 is going to end sooner... or later.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
It`s nice to have new monsters within every update, but it would be great to have new scenes with old monsters matching breeding stories. To read all that with only one same animation is a bit disappointing. But still love this game)
Gotta agree with you there. This (and Crisis Point: Extinction) does deserve my money and my time... considering how the author really puts their skills, their time, and their effort to make their games playable and hopefully, enjoyable by all of their supporters -- including all of us here.

Reactions: srg91

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a downloadable version? All I see on the Patreon page are the web versions.
You need to go to and spend some of your money to download it (adjust the price however you like).

Jul 29, 2018
I keep running into a bug where the interface disappears. Usually happens after failing to do some action because she is pregnant. Is there any hidden hotkey or something to recover from that?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes