4.20 star(s) 15 Votes
D

Deleted member 1954024

Hahahah, well i once was with your side, but now it's one of my number one kinks, time's change i guess...

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
You just wasted your post comment/post virginity to say that? Have some faith bro.

iname

Mar 29, 2019
anyone know where to get rotten root?
mine seems suddenly missing
or anyone knows the formula to get one?

Jan 13, 2018
Public v4.06:

• 4 new mating scenes (Ballem x2, Walking Leaves and Silent Cone)
  • 3 new bonding events (Silent Cone, Amoeboid and Man O' War)
  • 5 voice work for last month scenes (Sling Mantis, Bull Slug, Panther Cap, Blood Star and Hopping Claw)
  • Crafting partially completed (without Journal, Quest system and crafts' blueprints)
  • Army 9 skill is added
  • UI/UX improvement
Major bug fix:

• Fixed where choices cause various problems during bonding events
  • Fixed where mating scenes not randomly selected during bonding
Public v4.07

• 5 new mating scenes (Butanga, hanging Fruit, Moth, Rotten Root, Giant Sepiida)
  • 2 new Bonding events (Stone Coral, Plant Snake)
  • 6 new 5th scene graphics (Haning Fruit, Giant Sepiida, Inuax, Hopping Claw, Rotten Root, Silent Cone)
  • Added feature Journal, which provides more visual clue for the species' habitats on the map (more stuff coming in the future)
Major big fix:

• Fix where Invade > not enough turn or army message click okay could cause UI board disappear
  • Fix where successful invade + pregnant cause screen stuck after battle
Both versions are public and both change logs are taken from patreon page as is.

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
So I have the exe version of the game and cannot seem to save and load the game. should I get a different version of the game to make it easier? also can I get a full save please?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes