4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "DioGiovanna 九 条, post: 3602406, członek: 894625"]
ktoś wie, gdzie umieścić plik Zapisz na pliku Macromedie? Mam problem z umieszczeniem pliku Zapisz
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]

Look for the save name on drive C . Search : TTv4_Save.sol .Or trythis. In my order it is in this order C/User/Lenovo/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#Shared Object and to the end.

Reactions: panzer13

Kamishiro

Feb 14, 2018
Before there were trio scenes, but now I don't know how to achieve that, I click on the crafting and nothing happens, I'm playing it with the "saved" one that was published above.

K0ST4Z

Aug 4, 2019
This wasn't exactly a game, more of a monster collecting thing. The animations were very nice imo.

Reactions: rKnight

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
I thought it had great art and an awesome concept. Unfortunately the text to image ratio was very high (perhaps due to the decision to use animations) and development is going slow. I'm still watching and hoping it gets developed further.

Zenith48

Dec 15, 2018
There is definitely something wrong with the save file. I'm running Windows 10, and using the .exe version of the game, and for some reason my game won't save. When I play the game and try to save then the game tells me that the save was successful, but when I quit the game and then start it up again it won't load my save. If I check the save path then there is no save file to be found anywhere, even when I set Windows to view hidden files and folders. The entire save path is there on my Hard Drive, but there is no save file. So either the game is not saving and giving a false successful save message, or for some reason the save file is being deleted the moment you exit the game. This is very frustrating and is most definitely lowering the enjoyment of the game. I'm not sure if this is a Windows 10 thing or a bug that crawled in during one of the later versions of the game, because a while back I was using a much earlier version of the game and running Windows 7 and everything was working perfectly fine.

Fyridian

Sep 9, 2017
How do I get into these blocked-out areas? I can't click on them (Greyton, Winterbank, Wildehide, etc)

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Im like following all these save location guides and shit but Nothing is ever there. Lol why is this so complicated goddamn.

Reactions: Brololol
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes