• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I save the game but it won't load
The saves are localhost appdata - so if you clear cache on any browser for a period that includes them they will be deleted.
The location of the saves has been mentioned in this thread a few times - I suggest making backups

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
The quests are stand-in for now. You have unlocked all the available zones for now. The ones that can be unlocked are gray and you can enter them even if they are locked to "explore"
How i can unlock new content with Man o War?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The wiki is...fine...but there really needs to be a walkthrough/guide that explains the stats, attacking, scouting, etc (aka every action you can take).

Also, some of my tentacles (most especially the Slime Eyes) just...disappear from time to time. Why? What's causing this (again, need for a real guide/handbook)?

How do you raise Lv on your tentacles the best way? Where do I find the right places to bond with them? What tentacles can I find within the home area?

Thanks!

PS - Like I said, the wiki *kind of* has some of these answers, but they are incredibly hard to find, unclear and not easy to navigate back to after finding them initially.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
How do i get the tentacle back from training? please help....i used my royal army tentacle and now i am not able to get it back from training.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
How do i get the tentacle back from training? please help....i used my royal army tentacle and now i am not able to get it back from training.
Click on intelligence when having the location where it's training selected to get the overview, your tentacle monster should be at the bottom of the list and selectable.

Reactions: ashwath

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
yes! sorry one more doubt.....in the maps surrounding home, in each of them only one monster is there right?

Apr 13, 2020
Is there a good beginner's guide to this game? I can't figure out what to do beyond repeat events in the secret garden. Also, how do you feed monsters? Some of mine have started to get the famished trait and I can't figure out how to feed them.

tenben

Mar 25, 2020
Ok, so I finally bred the two remaining level 5 monsters. I have all creatures now.
So, to get the Pondou I got Lilith inseminated by:
- a Rag Worm
- a Skitz
- a Butanga
It gave me 2 Pondous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get the Oturo, Lilith got fucked by
- Octoseal
- Sling Mantis
- Slime Eye
It gave me only one Oturo, but it's enough to breed more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this will help you :)
Dude,Amazing!
Any chance you're able to share your work on your breeding program? :)

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Tentacles Thrive Cheat Mod​
Function:
Reduce wait time for actions(Like hunting).​
Enemy deal no damage in battle.​
Always find monster when bonding(Ignore habitat check).​
Buganta have 100 stats.​
Open Encyclopedias to restore action points.​
Download:
Mega

Tentacles Thrive Android Port
Simple android port, tested on Galaxy S9 with android 9. Let me know if it doesn't work on your device and I'll try to fix it.

Download:
APK With Cheat Mod ψ APK NO Cheat
how do you save?

Reactions: Shield60

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Is there any word of if the devs will add a proper save function rather then relying on cookies; since those get routinely deleted.
The game hasn't relied on cookies since I've started playing it (and I don't even remember that version anymore)...

It saves in a .sol file wherever flash stores its SharedObjects on your system. For Win7, it's under root\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<someID>\<path to where the game is run from>\Tentacles_Thrive_Alpha_v4_08b.exe (for current version)\TTv4_Save.sol

Merari

Aug 21, 2017
The game hasn't relied on cookies since I've started playing it (and I don't even remember that version anymore)...

It saves in a .sol file wherever flash stores its SharedObjects on your system. For Win7, it's under root\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<someID>\<path to where the game is run from>\Tentacles_Thrive_Alpha_v4_08b.exe (for current version)\TTv4_Save.sol

Apologies I got it wrong; however the point still stands considering that .sol files also get wiped whenever you do a cleanup of your files. To keep your files under the current system you have to manually go to the save folder after every session and make a copy somewhere else so they don't get wiped. Which just doesn't seem practical to me. I mean doesn't CoC 1 also use .sol files? CoC 1 also had a save to file option so you didn't lose your save all the time and it is probably like a decade old at this point.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
CoC 1 also had a save to file option so you didn't lose your save all the time and it is probably like a decade old at this point.
I do agree that "save to disk" option where you can pick the save location explicitly would be very helpful.

Though I don't think .sol files get deleted that easily. I run heavily self-cleaning setup, and never had that issue... but then, I never had the stand-alone Flash Player itself installed, much less as a browser extension, so might be utterly mistaken in that when it comes to other people's setups.

Reactions: SnaPBoT
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes