4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

tiehierf

Oct 17, 2020
Could anyone plese tell me how to unlock combat and conquer the surrounding territories? Up till now I haven't done anything except exploring and bonding. I don't even have the royal army button on the menu.

SchnellumPack

Oct 18, 2020
Could anyone plese tell me how to unlock combat and conquer the surrounding territories? Up till now I haven't done anything except exploring and bonding. I don't even have the royal army button on the menu.
Press the tentacle-like tree on the top-right of the screen and unlock the nodes. There should be a hint on what you should do to unlock said nodes, where each completion unlocks things like nursing, royal army, etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tiehierf

tiehierf

Oct 17, 2020
Press the tentacle-like tree on the top-right of the screen and unlock the nodes. There should be a hint on what you should do to unlock said nodes, where each completion unlocks things like nursing, royal army, etc.
Thanks for the answer, could you also tell me how one should unlock nursing?

tiehierf

Oct 17, 2020
Thanks for the answer, could you also tell me how to unlock nursing?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello guys, just a small question, how is the frequency of updates on this game?

I don't mind waiting, just curious since I don't see much movement here and patreon. From what I understood the end of Flash also gave a bit more work into the devs, but yes, still would be nice to have a little idea of what to expect.

Edit: missed the "see"

Last edited:

ekitap

Jun 4, 2019
Hello guys, just a small question, how is the frequency of updates on this game?

I don't mind waiting, just curious since I don't see much movement here and patreon. From what I understood the end of Flash also gave a bit more work into the devs, but yes, still would be nice to have a little idea of what to expect.

Frequency used to be update per m. But the owner of the game has health issues. With the end of Flash, i guess game wont get any updates ever again. Maybe 1 more or so...

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Frequency used to be update per m. But the owner of the game has health issues. With the end of Flash, i guess game wont get any updates ever again. Maybe 1 more or so...
Np, thanks for the reply. As I said I was just curious to know what to expect. And with update or no update hope he gets better soon anyway.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

Usually, Nonoplayer updates the game within the timeframe of a week or two, IIRC. As for the death of Flash Player, the ones that affected are the copies on the website -- none of the downloadable .exe are affected by this.

Please do correct me if I appear to be mistaken.

Reactions: hwhuhrhru12212

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Usually, Nonoplayer updates the game within the timeframe of a week or two, IIRC. As for the death of Flash Player, the ones that affected are the copies on the website -- none of the downloadable .exe are affected by this.

That is correct, is like a game with any other language turned into exe. The swf will have the issue though.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
That is correct, is like a game with any other language turned into exe. The swf will have the issue though.
Only if you play it in a webbrowser. You can still play the swf in a stand alone player if you have downloaded one.

SchnellumPack

Oct 18, 2020

You're pretty much correct on that. Lots of online games based on Flash are now moving on to downloadable launchers or .exe to counteract the death of Flash. So it's to be expected that games like these wouldnt be affected as much

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes