4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

DeMalleStakker

Oct 4, 2019
Hey, when I try to download this game from MEGA, Microsoft Defender says the file could be harmful for my pc. Does anyone know more about this?

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
so all you do it's to meet with this creatures and that's all ?
The meat of the content is in doing Bonding activities with the aliens you breed. There's usually 5 full scenes for each creature, and that's across quite a lot of creatures.

Graphically though it's just 1 or 2 quite high-quality gifs for each creature which each has 2 minor variations.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
The combat and scouting new areas is a bit confusing. Would help if we have some sort of tutorial or guide. The intro tutorial the game provided was very short. Managed to win like maybe 5% of my battles. So I'm having a hard time trying to expand territories.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
The meat of the content is in doing Bonding activities with the aliens you breed. There's usually 5 full scenes for each creature, and that's across quite a lot of creatures.

Graphically though it's just 1 or 2 quite high-quality gifs for each creature which each has 2 minor variations.
so that's all no other characters to intereact

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
I've found that using a fast monster followed by a melee tank, followed by a ranged monster does really good. Also, level them up before you even try conquering.
Thanks I usually try to get them to level 12 before I fight but it feels like it is not enough.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
so that's all no other characters to intereact
"no other characters to interact" ??? Well, i guess no if you dont count literaly 8 milion tentacle monsters with 56 milion animations and interesting dialogues/bonding stories then yeah , no other chars to interact.... -_-

• Angry
Reactions: PULALAU1
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes