4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
is there any guide to this? I like the animation, music and feel of this game, yet it is NOT clear what to do at all.
got to the point where my 'royal army' can fight - it is very unclear how that works, though.

and the unofficial wiki is of little to no help. :(

Loka

Jul 26, 2017
How do you save game progress?
I can't find it anywhere.
I've had to restart 3 times now.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I think its bugged, or at least I think it is, I just got a tier 2, type offense, class speed, however there is no sprite and its called "unknown"

2021-03-01 (2).png

Last edited:

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
Ok here is a small tutorial from me just from my experience and because some things are not intuitive
Tutorial:

Explore around. The currently (4.09b) working areas are:
-the forest on the left
-the cave next to the forest
-the mountains
-the pink forest
-and the magma area

When you encounter a monster you will get pregnant and probably should rest immediately because food does not matter yet.

Top right under the book you have a tentacle button that you need to unlock the perks. The perks have a hint in brackets at the end of the description.
(can't remember the correct order of the first three perks) -> so hunting is probably needed. When hunting watch out for stamina!
then you unlock bonding.

With bonding you can advance some story of different monsters for example the Bengalo(not sure if I it spelled correctly) in the forest on the left.
This will level up your monsters. You will need them on a high level later.

With bonding you can also make "new"/unknown monsters by bonding up to three different monsters in a row shown by the sperm icons on the top left.

You can probably bond every monster in your home area. You just need to find the correct region for it. This is not made clear by the game, since you can find monsters when outside your home area.

When you need to unlock the nurse skill you need to damage a monster by exhausting its stamina.

Then you can unlock the royal army and need to conquer a region. (I think lower lands is the easiest)

Now you can train monsters. In order to retrieve the Items and monsters you need to select the area on the map and then click intellect on the top right and then on the bottom of the list you can get back the monster with the item.

Then you unlock crafting which is not working yet.
As far for the perks this should be all currently available.

Sexscenes with the monsters:
Well you can conquer more areas and explore in order to find new monsters or just bond randomly through your existing ones and find new ones with that.

And maybe write down where the monsters need to bond so you don't have to search the area every time.

--------

Ok this tutorial got a bit more flappy than supposed to but maybe it helps smb.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I never released my babys, but i have seen this option on the map next to the train option.
The second question is strange...if you want someone to do something for free for you they need to like you enough to do it...go bonding ^^
After they built it you can go there, next to your house, the big hole in the bush...

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes