4.20 star(s) 15 Votes
Jan 24, 2018
You just don't understand how it works.
There is no hardcoded combinations, you look for traits that needed tentacle has and look for this traits in other tentacles.
I've played this and have many of the older builds still and have supported the game via patreon for over a year.
I do get how it works. It's still tedious. Every build I start over rather than import. I have a list of combinations and even keep screenshots where certain species are, even the best possible combinations for me to win just about every invasion. Just so I can make life easier when I start over. But in the end its still tedious because sometimes you seemingly can just get them without trying meaning you won't know what you did that time and a majority of the time I'm spending it collecting, bonding, exploring, and jumping between all territories to get my supplies.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I've played this and have many of the older builds still and have supported the game via patreon for over a year.
I do get how it works. It's still tedious. Every build I start over rather than import. I have a list of combinations and even keep screenshots where certain species are, even the best possible combinations for me to win just about every invasion. Just so I can make life easier when I start over. But in the end its still tedious because sometimes you seemingly can just get them without trying meaning you won't know what you did that time and a majority of the time I'm spending it collecting, bonding, exploring, and jumping between all territories to get my supplies.
It's tedious exsactly because you do same things over and over again. Just wait a couple of versions, than get a new content, than wait a couple more, than get new stuff again and while refreshed, revisit the old stuff.

Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
can somebody explain the combat and/or provide any tips for combat? I cant seem to win any battles no matter how much I level. I feel like it shouldn't be this difficult to win but unsure of what to do differently.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
now that flash isn't working is there an alternative? like if I download am scared when the next update comes I have to start all over again...I hope that doesn't happen, anyways do you guys have any idea how to run it?

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Has anyone used their inventory items before? Also by using the red eel while Lilith is preggo helps birth more aggressive tentacles but I don't know which tentacle monster to use to gather the red eel at Silverhill...help please thanks

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
now that flash isn't working is there an alternative? like if I download am scared when the next update comes I have to start all over again...I hope that doesn't happen, anyways do you guys have any idea how to run it?

Reactions: ashwath

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
thank you so much...so after every update does the game reset or I can continue from where I left off?
You can try to reuse your old save file, but there's no guarantee it will work since the developer will have changed things from version to version.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
should I download the swf version or exe version? this is for windows
Probably be easier to use the .exe file. It's basically the .swf file packaged with Adobe's Flash Projector program so you don't need to use a browser that supports Flash.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes