4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have no idea where the save files are
it's under the adobe folder...lemme try to find it for you...
it's in here for me
C:\Users\(your local username)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\M6JPUZNZ\localhost\Games\Tentacles_Thrive_Alpha_v5_01a.exe
a fucking nightmare if you ask me

Edit: that .exe at the end is actually a folder

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
it's under the adobe folder...lemme try to find it for you...
it's in here for me
C:\Users\(your local username)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\M6JPUZNZ\localhost\Games\Tentacles_Thrive_Alpha_v5_01a.exe
a fucking nightmare if you ask me

Edit: that .exe at the end is actually a folder
OMG THANKYOU SO MUCH
HOLY SHIT THIS FOLDER PATH

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i don't know how to play this fr, im just looking for hunting and hunting what else should i do??
I think at the beginning all you should be doing is hunting, exploring (to get fricked and get new tentacles) and...that's it
check the skill tree to see what you need to do tounlock new stuff
otherwise if you just want the sex, use the bonding thing

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Still nothing. Only progress on Patreon page,but..actually... It must be VERY interesting change!

Trailer shot3 preview
All three shots are completed!

I appreciate all the support and patience you have given to us meanwhile! I feel a minimum of these three shots are nesscary to showcase our project. I won't be spending more of your precious support on the trailer for now, instead, I will be using our gameplay and of course, our numerous breeding scenes to fill in the rest of the trailer. As to the background music, I still have not much clue. But I am trying to find something, a bit ancient, mysterious, twisted nature.

Reactions: noman099

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Still nothing. Only progress on Patreon page,but..actually... It must be VERY interesting change!

Trailer shot3 preview
All three shots are completed!

I appreciate all the support and patience you have given to us meanwhile! I feel a minimum of these three shots are nesscary to showcase our project. I won't be spending more of your precious support on the trailer for now, instead, I will be using our gameplay and of course, our numerous breeding scenes to fill in the rest of the trailer. As to the background music, I still have not much clue. But I am trying to find something, a bit ancient, mysterious, twisted nature.
wait...so 5.02 isnt out yet?

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
wait...so 5.02 isnt out yet?
It is out, but only for Patreons. It's been out since 24 October 2021.
Screenshot 2022-02-20 164417.jpg
Currently Nonoplayer seems to be working on v5.03 or something.
It seems that none of the patreons wanted to share with us free tier plebs, so far. :cry:

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes