4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Google Drive
work ?
edit:

edit:2
I hope it works, if it work I please about to update the link on the main page of the thread, I do not feel confident providing the links, so I will want to delete it shortly.
It's work for me. Thank you! And if you can... changelog?

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
It's work for me. Thank you! And if you can... changelog?
v5.02 Patreon release
Just want to say thank you for giving me all the time that I need! As mentioned before, this version is mostly a content update.
v5.02:
  • Starting hearts increase from 4 to 6 for battle
  • 8 new mating scenes (Octosealx2, Inkerx2, Killer Cornx2 and Flesh Hangerx2)
  • 1 new species (Flesh Hanger)
  • 2 new Bonding Stories (Octoseal, Flesh Hanger)
Be aware that only save from v4 and up is compatible with newer versions. As usual, to reuse your save, you must rename your newly downloaded file same as the one you saved your game, as well as putting it into the same directory of your previous file.

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
It is out, but only for Patreons. It's been out since 24 October 2021.
View attachment 1664405
Currently Nonoplayer seems to be working on v5.03 or something.
It seems that none of the patreons wanted to share with us free tier plebs, so far. :cry:
Google Drive
work ?
edit:

I hope it works, if it work I please about to update the link on the main page of the thread, I do not feel confident providing the links, so I will want to delete it shortly.
our prayers has been answered :D

Gerasya

Oct 9, 2017
1645523392247.png
But I don't know how to reach this region I can't invade further than Shadevele and Black Hallows

Last edited:

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
x
work ?
edit:
x
Welp, I didn't come online since my post so I guess I missed it lol. I'll wait for the links to be updated. Thanks for sharing :p

Reactions: Trigard

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I have not followed this game for a long time, so I do not know its current reality, so I have a question, can you tell me what composition of the royal army is the most profitable at the moment? I used to attack main : Butanga, Dolphy or blue snake from the first location and conquered everything now I can't go any further with this setup.
I am not fluent in English so my current attempts to make a good combination have been crushed and I am beginning to feel the small irritating.
Therefore, please share the composition of the royal army that you recommend.

llebocat

Feb 24, 2020
I have not followed this game for a long time, so I do not know its current reality, so I have a question, can you tell me what composition of the royal army is the most profitable at the moment? I used to attack main : Butanga, Dolphy or blue snake from the first location and conquered everything now I can't go any further with this setup.
I am not fluent in English so my current attempts to make a good combination have been crushed and I am beginning to feel the small irritating.
Therefore, please share the composition of the royal army that you recommend.
you can win almost any map piece with harska+beringarius in all 9 army slots. you can use inuax as support too. in the territories there the defender is using 3 monsters on the upper half you can usee dolphy with heart to win before enemy spawns

Reactions: Trigard

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Here's mine, though I'm certain it's not a 100% file since for some reason I'm having a super hard time getting Ballem and I think a couple others.
Thank you so much!
Can you share your saving? The most complete if not difficult.
Check the quote above, there was a full-ish save attached iirc. I haven't checked it myself yet but maybe it'll get you closer to what you want. And if not you can breed the remaining species yourself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Underdog15

Dec 4, 2020
this game flat out won't let me save my progress. it says "no save detected" when im in the diary. autosave and manual saving do nothing. tried a couple different versions, tried running as administrator, nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
it's under the adobe folder...lemme try to find it for you...
it's in here for me
C:\Users\(your local username)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\M6JPUZNZ\localhost\Games\Tentacles_Thrive_Alpha_v5_01a.exe
a fucking nightmare if you ask me

Edit: that .exe at the end is actually a folder
this game flat out won't let me save my progress. it says "no save detected" when im in the diary. autosave and manual saving do nothing. tried a couple different versions, tried running as administrator, nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions?
check that filepath in the other quoted post, if there's nothing in there, there's your problem, but I don't know how to fix it
if the folders aren't there, try creating them and see if it works
also try deleting the save or moving to another location it if you still want it

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes