4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Zenith48

Dec 15, 2018
This game is in desperate need of a guide. I can't even figure out how to fight for a new territory. The closest I can find is one post further back in the thread that suggests collecting butanga skin, but I can't actually collect any even when the game says I found one for... Some completely unlabelled reason. Is it a bug? Intentional? I have no clue, because the only sign it's happening is that the number of generic tentacle skins I have remains at 3.

The wiki is completely useless and contains more word-for-word transcriptions of the scenes than actual info about the mechanics of the game. I don't know what food does, or why you would ever hunt in any way really. The stuff in my inventory is completely useless and just a number in a slot.

I love the voice acting and the animation, but the game part is in desperate, desperate need of explaination.
Completely agree with this. I love the H-content, but damn is this game in need of a proper in-game guide. A few issues I have with the game:

-The enemies during the combat stuff needs to be toned down ALOT, because holy hell does the enemy AI completely streamroll you. This results in ALOT of frustrating retries during the combat stuff.

-As mentioned the game is in desperate need of a proper in-game guide to how everything works.

-A different save system. I like to keep my PC in tip top condition at all times, and this means regularly clearing out unneeded stuff by using tools such as Windows Disc Cleanup and other such apps, including constantly clearing out all the cookies and trackers and stuff for my web browser, and for some reason this seems to clear out my save for this game. It's really annoying when that happens.

-The ability to skip all the text stuff when ever Lilith has a H-encounter. Dude, my poor left mouse button gets destroyed whenever I play this game. I've actually had to replace my mouse once already because of this. If the creator of the game is reading this please add the option to skip all text related stuff that require a mouse click. (Also maybe tone down the text stuff a little. Do we really need to read through so much text just to get to the H-stuff?)

-Some of the scenes need to be reworked a little. For example the scene with the Cirrus. Where exactly is the tentacle that goes to Lilith's vagina during the scene? It looks like she's just thrusting back and forth without anything actually going to her vagina.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
guys got a question. I've got the EXE version i saved the game... allowed flash to my hard drive but still when I turn off this game and launch again I need to start a new game :/

Can anyone help?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
guys got a question. I've got the EXE version i saved the game... allowed flash to my hard drive but still when I turn off this game and launch again I need to start a new game :/

Can anyone help?
game doesnt save unless you save inside the diary at your home, you can set autosave every 5 days there too

Apr 25, 2021
Guys the game is not that difficult, I've collected every territory in version 5.01a and i'm day 143, it's simple once you get the hang of it. A guide would be nice but it's pretty far from necessary, the only complicated part is the combat and even that is fairly easy to figure out. If you need the combat explained I can do that.

Last edited:

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
game doesnt save unless you save inside the diary at your home, you can set autosave every 5 days there too
Yep I did save and have auto-save using diary at home.

Just noticed that when I move game to different folder the save doesn't work... So I wonder where it's kept - what the location of the save file

If you need the combat explained I can do that.
please do I got the hang of other thing but still get reckt in battles

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Just noticed that when I move game to different folder the save doesn't work... So I wonder where it's kept - what the location of the save file
It's under C:\users\(login name)\appdata\roaming\macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

At that point, it'll be different for you but basically, the next folder will be some random letters and numbers, then localhost, then the partial pathname to the .swf or .exe file. That's why your save doesn't work when you move the game, it's looking for the wrong pathname.

Zenith48

Dec 15, 2018
I really don't like that a limit to how many monsters you can have has been implemented. Especially since the limit is very strict. Your monsters start getting injured and dying because you've past the monster limit, and there is no way to increase said limit. This makes the game very frustrating, especially since the game randomly chooses which monsters get killed off and if you lose your one and only lvl14 Slime Eye then you lose the Queen's Nest as well and are forced to level up a new Slime Eye from scratch, which takes a painfully long time to do. This is enormously frustrating. I also wish there was a option to turn off belly inflation for H-scenes, as I'm really not a fan of that, and there are just too many scenes with belly inflation IMHO.

The new version of the game is also rather glitchy. I've had several instances where the game gets stuck on the world map screen and then I have to shut the game down and restart it to get it fixed. Never had this issue before until v5.02.

Apr 25, 2021
please do I got the hang of other thing but still get reckt in battles
No worries! Just take my "guide" one step at a time and keep coming back to it, because it might be a tad too much to take in all at once, especially since I'm doing this in written form with no photos or anything to back up what I'm saying. Feel free to ask questions :)

First things first you'll need to create a decent army. When assigning monsters to the royal army make sure to check their "battle" tab, it will tell you what the benefit is that they get upon power up as well as how many hearts it costs to activate. Spawn time and the other stats are a second priority. Generally I recommend starting with something easy to use like Butanga and filling your army with those, they spawn quick and only need 1 heart to activate their skill which reduces damage taken by 25%. You should probably switch out your monsters as you unlock better ones as well, just remember that some monsters are amazing on the field and others are absolute doggy doodoo. Check new monsters regularly.

Whenever a monster dies on the field (or a certain amount of damage is dealt, I don't pay attention) you'll get a heart, you'll also get one when the timer in the lower middle of the screen drops. This heart timer is especially important to keep track of, it can and will be the win or lose factor if your army is already decent. Make sure to give the hearts out as you get them, they have a sort of cooldown when you give one so you won't be able to spam them all last second.

The victory condition is to have one of your monsters cross their finish line before they can cross yours. One strategy you might consider when you're in depth with experience is to have one row act as the defence, stopping the enemy from pushing, and the other row as the offense, making an attempt at pushing the enemy with max aggression.

The difficulty in the combat is almost all in the setup. One of the main things to keep in mind is if you're consistently losing, it might be the order and not the monsters themselves. Naturally you'll want your slower spawning monsters at the back of the queue so the enemies are occupied with you fodder monsters whilst your big bois are on their way. If your army is full of units that require a lot of hearts, make sure to give your hearts to a unit you know has a long enough spawn time to power up. For example if I filled my army with cirrus (16 spawn time) then I'd give the hearts to the second and third in the queue as the first ones will spawn before I can give them all 6 hearts. And 5 hearts is as good as none, because they don't get any bonus unless you give them every heart that their specific ability costs.

If you're really struggling try this:

1. Bond with Butanga until you have 6, enough for an army, then practice taking some territories until you have the hang of it.

2. Once Butanaga stops working you'll need an upgrade. Level slime eye to 14 via exploration, hunting, or bonding. Once he is level 14 you'll unlock the Queen's nest for rapid breeding. Once you have a couple of monsters you're happy with bond with them to create more (unless you only want 1 obviously haha). Personally I like filling up the slots with 6 Cirrus, he is an absolute beast in combat.

3. Hopefully you should have the hang of it by now! Try experimenting using what you've learnt!

P.S. Sorry for the essay, it's hard to explain something via text, hope this helps!

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2021
I really don't like that a limit to how many monsters you can have has been implemented. Especially since the limit is very strict. Your monsters start getting injured and dying because you've past the monster limit, and there is no way to increase said limit. This makes the game very frustrating, especially since the game randomly chooses which monsters get killed off and if you lose your one and only lvl14 Slime Eye then you lose the Queen's Nest as well and are forced to level up a new Slime Eye from scratch, which takes a painfully long time to do. This is enormously frustrating. I also wish there was a option to turn off belly inflation for H-scenes, as I'm really not a fan of that, and there are just too many scenes with belly inflation IMHO.

The new version of the game is also rather glitchy. I've had several instances where the game gets stuck on the world map screen and then I have to shut the game down and restart it to get it fixed. Never had this issue before until v5.02.
You can unlock the nursing ability before you unlock combat via the skill tree, just force a creature to go hunting several times and once it's injured access the skill tree and unlock nursing, it'll allow you to heal them back up :)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
idk about you man, i love the story that comes along with it...
but you're right about the button mashing required. holding ctrl to speed run through text we've already read before would be great...
I actually agree on that the writing adds to it but it's really annoying when
  • you've already read it
  • it doesn't accurately represent what you are actually seeing
If at least it would represent what you see that would be awesome

Apr 25, 2021
Thanks I will try that! I started LVL up off my monsters and finding tier 5 but still I was loosing - I used 1 hearth per 1 monster to that was useless :ROFLMAO:
Thank again!
No worries! Sorry if it wasn't up to par haha, let me know if I wasn't clear on anything. And yeah 1 heart per monster sounds like a death sentence :)

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
If i close the Game it will not save automaticly all 5 Rounds. And if i save manually, it say "Task complet" but if i click on the Load button, nothing happen.
But why?

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If i close the Game it will not save automaticly all 5 Rounds. And if i save manually, it say "Task complet" but if i click on the Load button, nothing happen.
But why?
doesn't sound like a game problem, maybe the game can't write your save on disc because of some weird permissions? shouldn't be happening on a normal machine though...
maybe you should still check in the game save folder to see if the save is actually there. I mentioned the save location above a few times, you can find it

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
doesn't sound like a game problem, maybe the game can't write your save on disc because of some weird permissions? shouldn't be happening on a normal machine though...
maybe you should still check in the game save folder to see if the save is actually there. I mentioned the save location above a few times, you can find it
ok thanks I will search for it!
bug fixed itself after I moved the game to a different location not sure why that solved it but it wortked :)

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes