4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

I haven't been posting anything for two months, and many people have voiced concern about me and the project progress. Sorry for causing your worries.
Me and my team are still working on creating the game continuously. Though for me I felt like I have hit a wall. Not sure what I was doing, and at one point felt a bit of giving up... The reason was I was determined to offer various shots to complement the Thrive scene stories (ex-ending scenes), I just couldn't get a strong feel out of any experiments, not until recently at least.
In the past, we use a third person perspective in our bonding events. The shots and stories match with each other to create a more convincing aspect. But for our Thrive scenes, the shots vary a lot. A lot of them are also very up close and personal. Not until I adapted Lilith's personal point of view to tell the story in our Thrive scenes that I could finally feel satisfied and get a convincing atmostphere out of all these materials.
Bottleneck and postponing v5.03
We have almost completed two Thrive scenes (ex-ending scenes) so far. But currently I am being the bottleneck again of the team, because more than 50% of the tasks are graphics instead of animation. Meaning it gives me no time inbetween to assign new tasks and to do my own work. Creating the Thrive scenes is not a responsibility I feel can easily delicate, because it is heavily personal-vision-based. It involves design (subject, focuses, moods setting, pace, story, cinematology, game requirements), business (budget, project management, timeline), marketing (have been ignoring). As of this moment, I feel the climax part will still need to be strengthen, and I still haven't a clue on what other Thrive scenes should be like. Meanwhile the team is almost finishing the tasks on their hands. At least I feel for the first few scenes, I have to be hands on, to get the feel and flow. Therefore, allow me to make It more official that v5.03 will need to be postponed.
Summary
Deep down, perhaps I knew that the cinematic Thrive scenes development would require new processes and understanding of the subject. I felt bad about not communicating, and the worse I felt the less I wanted to communicate.
I don't know how you guys get so patience with me >_< I hope I deserve all your kindness.
And I apologize again, as I still haven't assigned Discord roles reward...for months. But for now, Thrive scenes will remain my prority, until I am no longer the bottleneck.

Helm

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry, somehow during mu playthrough to round 57, the secret memory for butanga disappeared despite getting Bext 5. Any tips on fixing it sort of reloading old save?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sorry, somehow during mu playthrough to round 57, the secret memory for butanga disappeared despite getting Bext 5. Any tips on fixing it sort of reloading old save?
either reloading a save or I guess you could just bond with the butanga again?
maybe you'll have to explore to find a new lvl 1 one though

frank19

Mar 16, 2018
i think i can't save maybe my game is broken? when I click on save it say nothing and when i close the game and then reopen and try to load it doesn't make me load

Justwatcher

Nov 10, 2020
i think i can't save maybe my game is broken? when I click on save it say nothing and when i close the game and then reopen and try to load it doesn't make me load
Try to do right click on flash player screen, go to settings, click third section with folder icon and check "Allow local store information on your computer?". You should allow it. At least, my problem with saving was related with this option.

Rooka2356

Feb 1, 2021
jesus christ... 2 months of radio silence... are they still alive?
Yes but they're focusing on the results I know they haven't updated in a while on whether they're find or if the game us continuing but they are find and are putting all their efforts into making every dialog scene chop with gorgeous images, revamping the monsters AI in battle and getting a few endings probably done for the next version

Snickerzzz

Apr 20, 2018
After hours of browsing, I'm delegating to just asking if anyone here has a solution.

I can't seem to locate my save files at all. I know the directory path through roaming into macromedia and so forth, but there's no save files or any other file inside the tentacles thrive folder. I've browsed a few other directories to see if I can find something, but no luck. The game says it's saving, but I can't load anything.

If I'm just blatantly missing something, or if someone has advice, it'd be appreciated. Thanks!

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
After hours of browsing, I'm delegating to just asking if anyone here has a solution.

I can't seem to locate my save files at all. I know the directory path through roaming into macromedia and so forth, but there's no save files or any other file inside the tentacles thrive folder. I've browsed a few other directories to see if I can find something, but no luck. The game says it's saving, but I can't load anything.

If I'm just blatantly missing something, or if someone has advice, it'd be appreciated. Thanks!
well if it says it's saving but you can't find the files afterwards, it's probably failing to save for some reason.
Now, that reason MIGHT be because it doesn't have write permissions in that weird path, so running it as admin may help.
As in, run this file as admin using right click -> run as admin
1656861510892.png
EDIT: that's definitely weird though, because I don't run mine as admin and it works

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes