4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

tf8869

Sep 19, 2021
I have a problem, when I launch the EXE or SWF format, I have nothing displayed, just white. I looked at the antivirus (disabled, exepction,..) it does not work. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Thanks

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry the dev is comunicating more around discord or other fan area, but is the game still being developed? Because even on patreon they're barely any updates.

I don't mind waiting for releases btw, just found it odd due the big gap between last releases along with low info on patreon. Specially taking into account how much support they receive on patreon, it isn't lack of funding for sure.

Sorry if my suspicions aren't correct to the dev, maybe he has his reasons, after all shit happens, but unfortunely the last games I followed had issues like this it wasn't for the best reasons.

llebocat

Feb 24, 2020
Suposedly he is trying to port it to something that isnt flash but either he and his team are very incompetent or they are playing dumb. Anyhow after 3 months w no updates i stopped donating, now its almos all year dry of new substantial content. the people in his patreon are weirdly supportive of his huge hiatus and i really hope he keeps working on it but things seem dead. His las message was on discord saying the project wasnt dead or something along those lines.

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Suposedly he is trying to port it to something that isnt flash but either he and his team are very incompetent or they are playing dumb. Anyhow after 3 months w no updates i stopped donating, now its almos all year dry of new substantial content. the people in his patreon are weirdly supportive of his huge hiatus and i really hope he keeps working on it but things seem dead. His las message was on discord saying the project wasnt dead or something along those lines.
+ They are not even sure to port it to unity because of unity merge in ironsource...

Reactions: llebocat

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I would withdraw my subscription for now, but, I will say, porting is no easy feat. It will definitely take more than 3 months, closer to 1-2 years depending on how spaghetti the game is.

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
I would withdraw my subscription for now, but, I will say, porting is no easy feat. It will definitely take more than 3 months, closer to 1-2 years depending on how spaghetti the game is.
Yeah, but he could hire someone else to code with him to make things a bit faster and i don't think he has a limited budget...

Reactions: llebocat

llebocat

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah, but he could hire someone else to code with him to make things a bit faster and i don't think he has a limited budget...
Exactly, there are way to aproach the issue
ye but he aint telling nothing. there is 0 transparency in the proyect so we dont know if he is struging with the port, if he is even selected a program to port it let alone started, what are they working on currently and so on. i know 5 k is not enough to pay up a full team, living is expensive and that. i kwon it is easier to just criticize. but i would have kept my patreon memership with him if he would comunicate clearly. there is also the issue that he lies, like a lot. every deadline he has set fot the las 2 years he has missed so i think my lewd game money should be spent elsewhere

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Exactly, there are way to aproach the issue

ye but he aint telling nothing. there is 0 transparency in the proyect so we dont know if he is struging with the port, if he is even selected a program to port it let alone started, what are they working on currently and so on. i know 5 k is not enough to pay up a full team, living is expensive and that. i kwon it is easier to just criticize. but i would have kept my patreon memership with him if he would comunicate clearly. there is also the issue that he lies, like a lot. every deadline he has set fot the las 2 years he has missed so i think my lewd game money should be spent elsewhere
well yea you're both not wrong to be honest

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That's basicly my issue. Again, I understand some delays can happen, but with such money support having such small amount of info makes me wonder.

Maybe it isn't the case of this particular dev, but last games I followed where this lack of information happen it wasn't for the best reasons.

Loyal fans (or even rational random ones) will understand if the dev is comunicative. This way there aren't any reasons not to feel like it's milking without any work at all. I hope it isn't the case, but this game certainly had it's niche and for what understood this dev previously was quite comunicative.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes