4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
1662912438856.png

Progress Update August 19
Sorry for the prolonging post updates. As shared through Discord, I was hospitalized about two weeks ago for some random fever. Things have gotten better, though I noticed some muscle weakness afterward. My family doctor told me it could be Guillain Barre Syndrome. I only have very mild symptoms, so I don't want you guys to worry about it too much. However, I will admit myself into hospital again for proper dialogsis and potential treatment. The process might take weeks according to google.

Wallpaper
My team have created some wallpapers back then when I was being the bottleneck on designing our Thrive Scenes. Here is the first one. Patreons will get the nsfw version.

Note
That being said, game updates and assigning lifetime Discord roles have to be delayed. Asset creation by the team will be continuing as I have assigned about a month of workload.

In a very rare case that I didn't return, I just want to let you know that I am still amazed by your kind support. It has been a fun journey^^ I only wish I had done more to spread your kindness through our craft and helping of others in the scene. I love you guys.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 2037954

Sorry for the prolonging post updates. As shared through Discord, I was hospitalized about two weeks ago for some random fever. Things have gotten better, though I noticed some muscle weakness afterward. My family doctor told me it could be Guillain Barre Syndrome. I only have very mild symptoms, so I don't want you guys to worry about it too much. However, I will admit myself into hospital again for proper dialogsis and potential treatment. The process might take weeks according to google.

Wallpaper
My team have created some wallpapers back then when I was being the bottleneck on designing our Thrive Scenes. Here is the first one. Patreons will get the nsfw version.

Note
That being said, game updates and assigning lifetime Discord roles have to be delayed. Asset creation by the team will be continuing as I have assigned about a month of workload.

In a very rare case that I didn't return, I just want to let you know that I am still amazed by your kind support. It has been a fun journey^^ I only wish I had done more to spread your kindness through our craft and helping of others in the scene. I love you guys.
SHE'S SO CUTE IN THAT ONE

Reactions: Spenser4

dsagwegweg

Aug 30, 2022
View attachment 2037954

Wallpaper

Note

Where was this picture posted?

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
Does anyone know to make cheats for this at all? For the EXE version, not SWF. I remember a while back for an older version, somebody made it so opening your journal reset how many actions you had left per day. I want to try and get that again as that was really convenient to have.

Hindmost

Oct 9, 2020
This game looks great, except that the EXE version seems to stick with over 25% of the screen concealed for me. Is there a way to make it show the actual screen in windowed mode?

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Yep, some artists are better off just making drawings or animations, not games.
game idea itself is good i just wish he would hand me tentacle and show around like you show a kid around a toy store so he won't get overwhelmed and lost
also remove turns counter
also i am pretty sure that i recognize this art style and these 40 metres long legs in heels
i just can't put my finger on it
they have sex and suddenly she is pregnant.
well i mean
it's how it works, no ?
also yes they added sort of creampie like animations

Reactions: tiehierf

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
game idea itself is good i just wish he would hand me tentacle and show around like you show a kid around a toy store so he won't get overwhelmed and lost
also i am pretty sure that i recognize this art style and these 40 metres long legs in heels
Yeah that's what I mean, his style is very recognizable and I love it, the animations are also superb, but the game design is just bad, I think he tried to do too much with the turns, consumables, and activities... his game would stand out from his artstyle alone, he didn't needed to fuss with all these complicated mechanics. Sometimes less is more.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017

well i mean
it's how it works, no ?
also yes they added sort of creampie like animations
Think the artist is "san sheng wan" or at least can be found online by that moniker.
There was a wiki started that explained the mechanics a bit - I wanted to contribute and answered quite a few questions about the gameplay here as well but yeah, that should be part of the first minutes of gameplay and not something fans add.
I also lost hope in the game after this hiatus - the dev knew the flash obsolescence was coming and publicly stated that it would not be an issue; so I think it's just MilfCity-itis

Qwertius

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to extract the videos? I can see some people have uploaded animated gifs from the game

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
I feel like Nono (the dev) has become overwhelmed with the project and given up, but has been afraid to say as much for a long while now.

We haven't had a serious update to the game in like a year now. Only infrequent patreon blog posts that string the members along.

Am I the only one who feels this way? I don't even look at the discord anymore.

Reactions: tiehierf

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I feel like Nono (the dev) has become overwhelmed with the project and given up, but has been afraid to say as much for a long while now.

We haven't had a serious update to the game in like a year now. Only infrequent patreon blog posts that string the members along.

Am I the only one who feels this way? I don't even look at the discord anymore.
it sure as shit feels like absolutely nothing is getting done... the game is probably spaghetti and it's really hard to add / modify things

cocksuckaaa

Dec 25, 2021
I have no idea how this game works or how to make progress. I just click around and get monster encounters seemingly endlessly. Lilith never eats any food. How do you play this game?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes