4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Sad to see it abandoned, but no news since August besides no content in nearly an year sucks.
At first I was surprised to see that tag, but then I remembered it's very appropriate tbh. Idk if it's actually abandoned but it sure looks and feels that way.

nono ran away with the money and he is never coming back
He still has patreons afaik so he's still running away with the money as we speak, if this is the case xD

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Just great! This was one perfect game of tentacles and boom! Now gone! Wished the dev had discords or something

Liana_

Jul 3, 2018
I find it bizzare that a dev who has a team of artists fails to update a game in a year. If he had personal issues/health issues I could have understood, but that's not the case. Being lazy can be an acceptable excuse sometimes, but that's not the case either. I read a post many months ago, where the dev said there were some mental blocks, didn't know how end the story etc. Ok. Work on a new project then? You have talented people working for you. Whole thing is just sad and pathetic

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I find it bizzare that a dev who has a team of artists fails to update a game in a year. If he had personal issues/health issues I could have understood, but that's not the case. Being lazy can be an acceptable excuse sometimes, but that's not the case either. I read a post many months ago, where the dev said there were some mental blocks, didn't know how end the story etc. Ok. Work on a new project then? You have talented people working for you. Whole thing is just sad and pathetic
The delay itself isn't bizarre though. I'm well aware porting from one platform to another takes it's time.

My issue is the delay along with the lack of comunication, I dunno, it's a red flag to me and I usually don't miss. Some stuff happens irl and I understand that, but when you receive more than 3000 EUR per month from fans you should at least make a bit more effort in that.

I won't bring pitchforks due the reasons I mentioned above, as I tend to try to be at least fair towards the dev. But I won't deny my discontent of course. I'm just sad it really seems abandoned, because I actually had a lot of fun with the game.

edit typo: my and not by

Last edited:

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
The delay itself isn't bizarre though. I'm well aware porting from one platform to another takes it's time.

My issue is the delay along with the lack of comunication, I dunno, it's a red flag to me and I usually don't miss. Some stuff happens irl and I understand that, but when you receive more than 3000 EUR per month from fans you should at least make a bit more effort in that.

I won't bring pitchforks due the reasons I mentioned above, as I tend to try to be at least fair towards the dev. But I won't deny by discontent of course. I'm just sad it really seems abandoned, because I actually had a lot of fun with the game.
with 3k per month u can just hire a programer, i know that nono is not alone making the game but i think other member is commissioned and not paid every month.

Liana_

Jul 3, 2018

I won't bring pitchforks due the reasons I mentioned above, as I tend to try to be at least fair towards the dev. But I won't deny my discontent of course. I'm just sad it really seems abandoned, because I actually had a lot of fun with the game.

edit typo: my and not by
I agree. Lack of communication is a big red flag. Also I feel like there was no need to port the game. Just give it a good ending and work on something new. I also love this game. Out of the 20 odd games I have bookmarked, this is the 1st one I check for updates. Given the resources available to this dev, I'm sure he could have done a lot. But it turned to be just another disappointment

Reactions: tiehierf

Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
Is there a good guide somewhere on the internet for someone who doesn't have the time and energy to learn the royal army mechanics on their own.
Oh and how are we supposed to feed the tentacles, I have plenty meat and hearts but I don't know how to use them.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there a good guide somewhere on the internet for someone who doesn't have the time and energy to learn the royal army mechanics on their own.
Oh and how are we supposed to feed the tentacles, I have plenty meat and hearts but I don't know how to use them.
As far as I know, there is no guide.

If I'm not mistaken, food is consumed when wounded tentacles heal, which happens automatically.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
There is the very slim wiki -

I think I detailed how to set up combat something like 50 pages back.
When in doubt just stack 8 Cirrus and you should beat most challenges

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ultraprout798

Mohamed142

Sep 18, 2019
Its abandoned? Rip :(((((
No, it's not. As Powlrated said, there was a post from Nono on discord about a week ago where he said: "

• Sorry folks, all my fault. Yes I am alive, and actively working on both the contents and coding (just not as active as few years before). I will organize a Patreon post to show our progress. (modifié)

"

But that patreon post isn't posted yet.

potatus007

Jan 18, 2022
Dose anybody have a save file? I was decompiling a copy of the game, wanted to start it after I coppied some of the assets, but somehow (not even sure how) the save file is gone / I just can't load it anymore.

Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes