4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
No, it's not. As Powlrated said, there was a post from Nono on discord about a week ago where he said: "

• Sorry folks, all my fault. Yes I am alive, and actively working on both the contents and coding (just not as active as few years before). I will organize a Patreon post to show our progress. (modifié)

"

But that patreon post isn't posted yet.
With all due respect, I only believe it when I saw it. Unfortunely, I've seen so many devs with that kind of talk, that it makes it hard to believe those kind of words, specially there isn't even movement on patreon. Sometimes I'm being unfair, I know, and I understand developing a quality product takes effort and time, but the lack of comunication doesn't help with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigeat12 and srg91

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
I agree with the comments above. That discord is for patrons only iirc so posts over there mean nothing really. Patreon posts barely mean anything and we've not seen one of those since August, let alone any kind of content.

Mohamed142

Sep 18, 2019
I agree with the comments above. That discord is for patrons only iirc so posts over there mean nothing really. Patreon posts barely mean anything and we've not seen one of those since August, let alone any kind of content.
I play for free and I have access to that discord, here is the link: . I got it from the comments in the itch.io page of the game

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
pls explain again combat logic.
i just got something like 35-42 sec to enter fight for mob pairs and this no way to win whatever you lvl

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
pls explain again combat logic.
i just got something like 35-42 sec to enter fight for mob pairs and this no way to win whatever you lvl
You gotta check the pros and cons of your enemies and build an army specificaly to defeat that.
Pretty fucking annoying if you ask me especially since you have a personnel limit.
Try to match your cards whatever they are good against of the enemy cards by arranging them.
There are also specific tentacles which are just OP afaik, but I don't remember their names, I just got the video exports from the person that posted them here and never touched the game again lol.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes