4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

variable

Aug 1, 2018
Sure thing, I still have the 60FPS versions. Gofile unfortunately deletes files that haven't had any activity for 10 days or so iirc. I've reuploaded to gofile (since it has decent speed most of the time) and to anonfiles which is slower but I've hardly seen broken links there.

The original plan was to go trough the game and try to re-record every animation to get them at native FPS (which is like 7 FPS iirc) for better performance on the frame interpolation, without duplicates and so on, but alas I didn't have time so I didn't reupload them until now. Anyway here they are, enjoy:

Both of these links are broken now. Would you happen to still have these files available?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I moved the exe file and all my progress are gone is there a way to retrieve it??
Look in C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\(bunch of letters and numbers)\localhost\

Find the path to where the exe used to be and find the .sav file. Find the new path under localhost and copy it there. If there isn't a folder for your new path, play the game and save to create it.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
is there any library file other than 60fps.7z? Please send it :D
Sorry, I no longer have the original 7FPS videos. There was someone that made a merged video around here though, you may find it with the search bar.

Maiqui

Oct 31, 2019
I saw that there are some scenes that are threesomes but I can't unlock them, does anyone know how to get them or if some of them have the scenes recorded?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes