4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

KxRMA

May 29, 2022
Alright, if we use cheat engine, from "unknown values" and continue with changed and unchanged values, we will reach 10 addresses, lock them and we will have unlimited turns.
I found only 3 monsters, marked the locations in the map.
I like this game, anything with monsters and (consentacles) cuties is win win :D
Hey brother, can you tell me how to use cheat engines in this game? I don't know what values you are talking about...

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Considering this is kinda approaching a final-ish version, I sure hope the new engine and the work with a pretty decent programming tool like GPT will mean, we finally revamp the entire game part of this thing. The animations are 10/10, the scene writing is ridiclious, but works for me, but the game is a drag which I have started often and have maybe conquered 7 territories in those years since I found this game.
- sleep must go or be simplified to a "End turn" space bar press.
- Fuck yourself a tentacle should be a one-time thing. Lock it to one each or make a new decent recruitment a 2 minute affair.
- The tentacle hive is a mess. Need simplifications
- The combat is fine, aside some balancing. The army building makes me want to kms tho. This is not Dark Souls: anything beyond a 1-5 level system with maybe 3 variants to fit a buid is unnecessary.
- they day we get collapsing menus on the level of a 1st semester HTML user, we will have gone a long way.

Reactions: Aetpio

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Considering this is kinda approaching a final-ish version, I sure hope the new engine and the work with a pretty decent programming tool like GPT will mean, we finally revamp the entire game part of this thing.
Using GPT will not lead to a revamp. It will just lead to a shittier game that is much harder to maintain and the build that is made with GPT will likely also need a rewrite in the very near future lol.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Considering this is kinda approaching a final-ish version, I sure hope the new engine and the work with a pretty decent programming tool like GPT will mean, we finally revamp the entire game part of this thing. The animations are 10/10, the scene writing is ridiclious, but works for me, but the game is a drag which I have started often and have maybe conquered 7 territories in those years since I found this game.
- sleep must go or be simplified to a "End turn" space bar press.
- Fuck yourself a tentacle should be a one-time thing. Lock it to one each or make a new decent recruitment a 2 minute affair.
- The tentacle hive is a mess. Need simplifications
- The combat is fine, aside some balancing. The army building makes me want to kms tho. This is not Dark Souls: anything beyond a 1-5 level system with maybe 3 variants to fit a buid is unnecessary.
- they day we get collapsing menus on the level of a 1st semester HTML user, we will have gone a long way.
Some of these suggestions are ok, but I agree with HardcoreCuddler . While ChatGPT an produce simple code, it is not a programming tool. It's ok for basic stuff like if you want the python code for BubbleSort, or boilerplate stuff, but for complex coding not so much. If you want custom code you have to be very specific and it has to know the previously generated code as context, there's only so much space in there for context and the more specific you become, the closer you are to just giving it the actual code, as code is the maximum level of specificity, but that's your desired output.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
he closer you are to just giving it the actual code
my exact thoughts about AI in general.

People keep praising it for XYZ without realising it that putting in the time to be specific enough to it so that it generates mediocre stuff is not worth it considering you could put the same amount of time into actually learning the fucking thing that you're supposed to accomplish.

It baffles me that there are people that dedicate hours and hours every week to find good prompts (and other AI-stuff like models and whatever) when they could just be learning the fucking thing and not having to deal with a stupid intermediary.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It baffles me that there are people that dedicate hours and hours every week to find good prompts (and other AI-stuff like models and whatever) when they could just be learning the fucking thing and not having to deal with a stupid intermediary.
Because tweaking prompts takes comparatively much less effort than learning to actually e.g. code or draw.

Reactions: Guerrilla!

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Because tweaking prompts takes comparatively much less effort than learning to actually e.g. code or draw.
I'm a programmer (of sorts...) and I can firmly state that at least in my field, trying to use these AI tools is much more time consuming and actually takes more effort than just reading some docs or reading the codebase and figuring it out yourself. Every time I tried to get it to give me some useful code it failed miserably. I'd ask GPT4 about it in a long-ass prompt and then go search myself while it generated an answer. Most of the time I'd find the answer by myself in under 3-5 minutes, while it would take me upwards of 6 consecutive prompts to get the slightest hint of the stuff that I need to do from GPT4 which would then take even more time to google the proper usage of said hint.

I also tried stable diffusion. Spent weeks generating images, trying LORA's, trying different settings, different models, different prompt structures and styles, and all I could ever get were weird images that get me slightly horny for like 1 minute before I get annoyed by that one stupid defect that a real artist wouldn't make. With the time I spent generating images I could've created several 3D scenes in HS2 which takes basicaly no skill, and those turn me right on for much longer than I can jack off. I could've also made one animated scene in that same time, which is one million times better than any AI-generated image I've ever seen, and I'm a shit animator.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
I'm a programmer (of sorts...) and I can firmly state that at least in my field, trying to use these AI tools is much more time consuming and actually takes more effort than just reading some docs or reading the codebase and figuring it out yourself. Every time I tried to get it to give me some useful code it failed miserably. I'd ask GPT4 about it in a long-ass prompt and then go search myself while it generated an answer. Most of the time I'd find the answer by myself in under 3-5 minutes, while it would take me upwards of 6 consecutive prompts to get the slightest hint of the stuff that I need to do from GPT4 which would then take even more time to google the proper usage of said hint.

I also tried stable diffusion. Spent weeks generating images, trying LORA's, trying different settings, different models, different prompt structures and styles, and all I could ever get were weird images that get me slightly horny for like 1 minute before I get annoyed by that one stupid defect that a real artist wouldn't make. With the time I spent generating images I could've created several 3D scenes in HS2 which takes basicaly no skill, and those turn me right on for much longer than I can jack off. I could've also made one animated scene in that same time, which is one million times better than any AI-generated image I've ever seen, and I'm a shit animator.
I'm a programmer as well and it checks out. GPT is only useful for boiler plate tbh. Sure it can give you very generic things like a specific sorting algorithm in a language of your choice, or a fairly basic http server, but these are generic things you can find in under a minute. Furthermore, the worst part is that there is no guarantee it's actually giving you the right code. You have to understand it to figure out if it's even remotely correct, so it kind of defeats the purpose. What I did find though is that it can generate automated test for some limited amount of code with a decent degree of accuracy.

So for generating something from nothing, not very good, for parsing something and adding to it, maybe possible, but we're not out of a job just yet xD

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm a programmer as well and it checks out. GPT is only useful for boiler plate tbh. Sure it can give you very generic things like a specific sorting algorithm in a language of your choice, or a fairly basic http server, but these are generic things you can find in under a minute. Furthermore, the worst part is that there is no guarantee it's actually giving you the right code. You have to understand it to figure out if it's even remotely correct, so it kind of defeats the purpose. What I did find though is that it can generate automated test for some limited amount of code with a decent degree of accuracy.

So for generating something from nothing, not very good, for parsing something and adding to it, maybe possible, but we're not out of a job just yet xD
oh yea for mundane tasks like writing tests it's great. Wonder if there are any tasks like that in art. Maybe generating sketches would be a good use

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
oh yea for mundane tasks like writing tests it's great. Wonder if there are any tasks like that in art. Maybe generating sketches would be a good use
Generating sketches and ideas might be a good task for it. It has poor execution when it comes to details, but that's generally solvable with training and a more specific training set imo (for example more about hands so it can make those properly, or eyes), but for the creative part or mixing and matching stuff it's actually ok. An artist may give it a couple prompts to have a rough starting point and then do the actual art part.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'm a programmer
I'm a programmer as well
Yes, if you already possess the skillset required to tackle a problem, it’s probably easier to just do it yourself. The people who spend all that time tweaking AI prompts are more likely to be beginners, or at most early-intermediate, who are looking for shortcuts.

And even if that’s not the case, it’s still easier to type words in a prompt than to tackle a problem that requires using one’s mind. Even if the end result is shit, it’s shit they didn’t have to provide any effort to produce.

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
as i understood, the author-developer of the game is not any kind of programmer and just randomly tries to use ai to help him transit the game from flash to new engine lol?

Wolverine008

May 9, 2023
Tentacles Thrive Cheat Mod​
Função:
Reduza o tempo de espera para ações (como caçar).​
Inimigo não causa dano em batalha.​
Sempre encontre o monstro ao criar laços (Ignore a verificação do habitat).​
Buganta tem 100 estatísticas.​
Abra enciclopédias para restaurar pontos de ação.​
Download:
mega

Tentáculos prosperam em porta Android
Porta Android simples, testada no Galaxy S9 com Android 9. Avise-me se não funcionar no seu dispositivo e tentarei corrigi-lo.

Download:
APK Com Cheat Mod ψ APK SEM Cheat
[/CITAR]
have version 5.0.2 pro android

Reactions: mc625

whoisme333

Sep 14, 2021
We got some posts from patreon in kemonoparty but they are not animated jpg. Is there any ways that you can see them with a gif file

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes