4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'd also like to know how to use the save
Replace the TTv5_Save.sol (or similar) file in here C:\Users\(your local username)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\M6JPUZNZ\localhost\Games\Tentacles_Thrive_Alpha_v5_01a.exe

The exe at the end is just part of the folder name, it's not an exe file.

This save file path is a fucking bitch and the only reason I've found it is because I had left another comment on here mentioning it

Mesaisbae

Oct 24, 2019
FYI I've uploaded the 60FPS videos as well. The link is still the same:
There are now 3 archives, the 8FPS original videos, the 30FPS version and the 60FPS version.
They are still incomplete, missing a few anims, but better than nothing.
You wouldn't happen to still have the files for this would you? The Link says the file doesn't exist.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You wouldn't happen to still have the files for this would you? The Link says the file doesn't exist.
if you give me a place to upload it (shared google drive folder?), I have one of the files. It's 2.1GB and I think it's the default version of the animations with no increase in FPS. It's 34 minutes long.

Apr 29, 2018
Right, being for nearly 2 years without any kind of report of the work is being skeptic.

I'm sorry, I'm all in to defend hard working devs who have issues, but there's no damn reason to spend so much receiving so much money without any kind of report.

I'm aware changing platforms would take time, but not even bothering giving info to the followers is a right way to do it? Not enough as well to hire at least some hands to help on the platform change? Yes there's a post here and there, but barely enough for the time. I'm sorry, but there are way too many red flags. Sorry if I'm being unfair to the dev, but it really doesn't show care to the fans.
Two years? I just glanced at his patreon and he had updates up until August 2022 before disappearing for six months and resuming updates on February 2023. Being skeptical is fine, but being hyperbolic about the lack of updates doesn't help.

And that's excluding any communication that might've been going on in discord.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Sure thing, I still have the 60FPS versions. Gofile unfortunately deletes files that haven't had any activity for 10 days or so iirc. I've reuploaded to gofile (since it has decent speed most of the time) and to anonfiles which is slower but I've hardly seen broken links there.

The original plan was to go trough the game and try to re-record every animation to get them at native FPS (which is like 7 FPS iirc) for better performance on the frame interpolation, without duplicates and so on, but alas I didn't have time so I didn't reupload them until now. Anyway here they are, enjoy:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017

Oh boy my favorites - Unity and ChatGPT :HideThePain:

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Wait huh? I swear this has been in the process of "being ported to a new engine" for over a year now. It's always the same song and dance either way, it's the perfect busywork to artificially inflate a game's development cycle without having to create any new assets. This game's issues are so fundamental that porting it to a new engine is literally not gonna do anything. What people like are the animations.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wait huh? I swear this has been in the process of "being ported to a new engine" for over a year now. It's always the same song and dance either way, it's the perfect busywork to artificially inflate a game's development cycle without having to create any new assets. This game's issues are so fundamental that porting it to a new engine is literally not gonna do anything. What people like are the animations.
Yea they mentioned doing "research" on the matter before...as if they didn't know that all the things they've done in Flash can be done in Unity LOL...
At this point I'm convinced the dev is just dragging things out and I feel really bad because I thought this dev was 100% genuine until they said their last crap.
What people like are the animations.
You're right, the rest of the game is absolute dogshit, and the only reason I played it were the animations. I now have a full recorded gallery of them from someone on this thread and deleted the game

Reactions: McAztec
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes