4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

boeid

Jan 29, 2019
Yea they mentioned doing "research" on the matter before...as if they didn't know that all the things they've done in Flash can be done in Unity LOL...
At this point I'm convinced the dev is just dragging things out and I feel really bad because I thought this dev was 100% genuine until they said their last crap.

You're right, the rest of the game is absolute dogshit, and the only reason I played it were the animations. I now have a full recorded gallery of them from someone on this thread and deleted the game
could you please share the gallery with us?

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
Sure thing, I still have the 60FPS versions. Gofile unfortunately deletes files that haven't had any activity for 10 days or so iirc. I've reuploaded to gofile (since it has decent speed most of the time) and to anonfiles which is slower but I've hardly seen broken links there.

The original plan was to go trough the game and try to re-record every animation to get them at native FPS (which is like 7 FPS iirc) for better performance on the frame interpolation, without duplicates and so on, but alas I didn't have time so I didn't reupload them until now. Anyway here they are, enjoy:

greetings, lad. Do you have also a full save to share please?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017

Actual Unity dev implements features that this game was missing for years with lightning speed - now there's really no excuse for delaying the release much further

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Actual Unity dev implements features that this game was missing for years with lightning speed - now there's really no excuse for delaying the release much further
"oh look they're making progress, better rush them even more so that they fuck at least something up"
I'm not trying to excuse the horrid time it's taking to accomplish anything in this game's development but that's a dumbass take

BeanssssBBaked

Sep 19, 2020
does anyone know how to do invasions or get rid of unwanted tentacles you have? im just consistently losing because i dont know how to build a good army and i cant get new tentacles since i already have the garden full and i dont know how to get rid of some

Reactions: tiehierf

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
does anyone know how to do invasions or get rid of unwanted tentacles you have? im just consistently losing because i dont know how to build a good army and i cant get new tentacles since i already have the garden full and i dont know how to get rid of some
I had that same exact issue. You can free them in your territories to defend at some point but even then, you basicaly can't keep up and you just lose. There are some op tentacles that I just always used but I don't remember them. All you gotta do is find whatever ones were op and use those and just let the rest literaly die.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes