4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I'm sorry but I don't know how to do anything from the new release. Eve intro, what does that mean?

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
There seems to be a bug with it, from what I can tell it immediately went to completely unlocked after doing the lesson with it, so you can't buy access or get the code, but when I went to the door I could replay the scene and watch it that way and I could continue the plot even if the meter was at 75%.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Jackerman I can't get the access code for the forth creature.Am i doing something wrong ore the forth creature scenes aren't in the game?
Is the content locked for patreon only version or there is a bug?

User321123

Jul 30, 2017
After you get the access code for Creature#4, it skips the key & initial semen scene, if you click the cage you can replay it and you can also synthesize the slime.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Thoughts on Release 3:

• So I did a comparison test between my custom built PC and the iMac, oddly enough my iMac displays the game better. On my PC the animations run smooth, but there is this pixillation, little white dots everywhere. On my iMac there's no issues. Not sure what it is, since my PC is way better, must be the display I'm using? iMac is a 27inch Retina Display with the AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB, and the PC is a Samsung HG40NC670DF running off of a Radeon RX 5500 XT. It's got to be the display, right?
  • Is that the Galaxy Map Music from Mass Effect 2? Nice choice. So many hours spent in that map listening to that track, launching probes, reading planet descriptions, and flying the ship around pinging the map.
  • Seeing Eve stick her tongue out while being fucked by the oversized monkey, it made me think it would look good with a piercing. Maybe give one of the daughters a tongue piercing? Oh, and tattoos? Always love me a tramp stamp.
  • Small bug: After earning the final credit, the computer says I already purchased it. Clicking on the box to retrieve the key, says I still need to purchase it. Checking the door to cthulhu leads to it saying I have already performed the semen extraction, and even though the fill level is 75% I can still create the nanoslime.
  • Glad to see you have a direction, can't say I'm onboard with the voice acting, as I generally turn off voices anyways. But if it is what you want, then I say go for it.

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Another great job. Keep them coming. Any hints on new beast content for your other builds?
Also, more horse scenes.

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
There seems to be a bug with it, from what I can tell it immediately went to completely unlocked after doing the lesson with it, so you can't buy access or get the code, but when I went to the door I could replay the scene and watch it that way and I could continue the plot even if the meter was at 75%.
A fix is posted, everything should work as expected now

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Jackerman I can't get the access code for the forth creature.Am i doing something wrong ore the forth creature scenes aren't in the game?
Is the content locked for patreon only version or there is a bug?
A fix is posted, everything should work as expected now

Reactions: Moffy

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
You get what you expect. game is fully ok, the voice match the girl to 75%, in scenes are ok, in story or talking you dont need voice of her, wasted from my side.. i dont read too much of that. mostly useless blabla.

in sexscenes are perfectly with voice.

R1, nice i like it
R2, nice i like it
R3, ok.. not bad, it feel that the fantasys goes away

gamesystem L O L, what a joke. But hey im here to see the sexscenes right? thx for share

pavel777

May 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ганнибал94, должность: 3888850, участник: 412167"]
что это за комикс?
[/ QUOTE] superheroinecomixxx

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
I downloaded via Mega and when I try to launch it after extracting from the zip it says it could not execute and asks if the .exe is missing? Anyone else having this problem?

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes