4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giverfire

Feb 2, 2018
Holy fuck, dude this is the kind of sick shit I LOVE, i will support this because there isn't that much bestiality content with this quality, thanks a lot for doing it and i really want more and more of this. My only suggestion but this is just personal doesn't mean that everyone agrees, but i would love if Guukruux the main character could evolve or something into something less creepy and had a more badass look, i mean he is fun and all but his scenes were a little of a turn-off unlike the scenes with other animals that felt hot as fuck. Again, thanks for your work, the voice acting, and the patreons, this needs to grow more and more <3

Reactions: blaqkthespian

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Tentacular R3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.07.2020 (the flickering of the imagemaps was removed)

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
This one is kind of confusing to figure out what to do, and for no apparent reason.
You need to enter 6969 in a door you can't even see to the left of the computer room, free the chick, do a quiz with her for a key (which is a digital key, not the phyisical key you also grab after this), then buy that from the pc using the option that was used for selling last time. Then you find a box to the left of her room with the physical key. This could have all just been 1 stop. You do the quiz, you get the key. I don't see any reason to make this so convoluted.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes