4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 27, 2017
Think I liked the first release best so far with getting to know the Rebecca character and the foreplay (almost like a dating sim with pheromones :p). The revelation to that was funny though. Right now I'm rooting for K10 the most as Rebecca seems legitimately into him. That could've been a game in itself even.

There's kind of enough ideas in this for a few games; pervy alien + horny bimbo stuck on a ship together either being played as bizarre romance or straight-up rape. Horny bimbo and her faithful robodog, who has a perverted AI, exploring planets and corrupting her. And finally some kind of monster breeding game with Rebecca and the bimbo bots.

Anywho, looking forward to wherever the story is heading. Enjoyed all the releases :)

OWPO___RO

Jul 26, 2020
Hi, I've been looking everywhere but found nothing ...
but hard to find
Can anyone help me find some Password

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
it crashed and now i can not play any other renpy game Help! ok nevermind fixed it with restart

Last edited:

M A V I

Jun 10, 2019
Sure, I suppose you mean with bestiality content:

-- mans best friend -- Dev AdultKing (The developer said it will soon animations)
-- our fathers -- Dev Warped Animation
-- taboo stories -- Dev SLim Games (They are several short stories)
-- bones tales the manor -- Dev Dr Bones (The game is good, but updates are slow)
-- my breast friend sally -- Dev KupaaStudios (It is a demo but is seen to have potential)

Note: In fact, this same developer has another game called Coming Home that is equal or better this. But he apparently can not be published here.
These are some of those who've played that have attracted my attention.
(If I'm wrong in some phrases I'm sorry, I'm learning English)
Thanks so much! looking into them all :D

Sxdarth

Jul 26, 2020
release 3 relationship I don't know if I'm too stupid or it looks like I have a bug with the code because I don't think it will move on. the girl is fine but in her scenes exercising her body on the side of her side seems to be out of proportion with her in white clothes. another for those who enjoy those scenes with alien animal do with human because the idea of the game is good, it even gave me other ideas but I don’t have a PC. But I only wish you success

Sxdarth

Jul 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "jikmml, postagem: 3897463, membro: 658033"]
verifique o computador no navio no hangar.
[/CITAR]
lab password ?

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
The game is awesome, please add this in another updates, more humanoid alien (maybe the MC octopus have grown male body), another animal (minotaur, lizard man), add more voice acting, and more scene for dogs, horses, gorrila scene that would be epic as f*ck. Awesome game btw.....

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Hey Jackerman! Great work on your third release. Short but sweet, with excellent animations! Still holding out for some pregnancy and birthing somewhere along the line... Also, wonderful job with the All The Way Through animation, perhaps next time we can it coming back out of Eve's ass?

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I'm so glad this exists. Its god damn awesome.
To anyone having issues with errors, nuke your old saves. You can start from release 3 with no prior save data. I had to clear out my old saves. Also, Kaspersky is adamant that this thing is the devil. Its false, just have to suspend protection or create an exclusion for the folder containing the exe.

Reactions: blaqkthespian
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes