4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
navigation is fucked up i keep getting lost without using WT u should think of a map or something for navigation

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
navigation is fucked up i keep getting lost without using WT u should think of a map or something for navigation
My navigation skills, and remembering paths are next to none existent, but even i was able to learn the pattern of each chapter, what is so hard to remember between 3-4 locations? Chapter 2 were a bit "bigger" if you can call that +3 locations big. If you need WT for this kind of game, better off playing games without free roam.

Reactions: hellomate1

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
My navigation skills, and remembering paths are next to none existent, but even i was able to learn the pattern of each chapter, what is so hard to remember between 3-4 locations? Chapter 2 were a bit "bigger" if you can call that +3 locations big. If you need WT for this kind of game, better off playing games without free roam.
im 24/7 high and i keep forgetting what should i do and keep getting lost like in r3 getting credit and use it it toke me 10 minute to understand it fully so i could do it with skip, having a map up there to click and choose the room u want to go it's way better for me and go raise a poll there are even normal ppl (finger quote) dat are here gonna like it and vote for it. those back,left,right bottoms are kinds keep flashing when hover the mouse over them the graphic sex secence are perfect i liked them but this is the bad tings I didn't like and i want to express my feeling im no patreon but hope this dev put a map dat top for ppl like me
PS:i do play sandbox games like summer time saga and it seems i never get lost with many location if u are so looking for attention or looking to fight ppl based on their opinion this forums isn't really for u
PS2:im not native american don't ask for better english

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
im 24/7 high and i keep forgetting what should i do and keep getting lost like in r3 getting credit and use it it toke me 10 minute to understand it fully so i could do it with skip, having a map up there to click and choose the room u want to go it's way better for me and go raise a poll there are even normal ppl (finger quote) dat are here gonna like it and vote for it. those back,left,right bottoms are kinds keep flashing when hover the mouse over them the graphic sex secence are perfect i liked them but this is the bad tings I didn't like and i want to express my feeling im no patreon but hope this dev put a map dat top for ppl like me
PS:i do play sandbox games like summer time saga and it seems i never get lost with many location if u are so looking for attention or looking to fight ppl based on their opinion this forums isn't really for u
PS2:im not native american don't ask for better english
I didn't want to fight with anybody,lol. Sorry if it's came out that way, i just simply don't see the point of shortcuts in it's current state of the game. With these very few locations, maybe if the chapters weren't seperated amd the map would've been merged as a big one,sure. But that's just my own opinion.

Regarding your "PS" why would i reply to a random person to seek attention,lol. You may want to sober up from being high 24/7 and stop imagine things like hostility what isn't there.

Reactions: hellomate1

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I just LOVE that game, only one thing, its too bad that there's no sound for the animations with Enigma and Eve !

xanten1

May 8, 2020
Just played now, enjoyed it a lot thus far, Eve is probably mt fav character. Thought the voice acting for Rebecca was good and like hers and Eve's character models. Animations were good as well :>, loved the vantage shots when you get to have your way with Eve, looking forward to the next update

Reactions: GateC.

gobbodash

May 3, 2019
Hmm I got an issue at the first robodog scene. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
It says the doglick6.png wasn't found

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes