4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I know I may not have the right to say this but I would think it would be better if you worry more about content rather than worrying about adding voice acting to the characters, voice is a nice touch but it doesn't really add much in terms of content.
That's just my opinion though, you do you.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
a bit dissapointed the good stuff in the scenes is like 1 pic maybe 2 if you are lucky and the moving on the ship is not top

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i play without voice or BGM, don't need it for the most games.

Dec 6, 2017
Look here, the MC actualy is a nice doggie :
https://f95zone.to/threads/mans-best-friend-v0-3-fixed-adultking.43310/

And here is a very very good game by a very very good Dev DDfunlol :
https://f95zone.to/threads/nothing-can-stop-me-v2-9-ddfunlol.13443/
You'll have to play the game a while for the bestie content, this will also be a doggie, and you'll have to understand the Dev's typical humor, but it's excellent imo ! And oh, don't let the RPGM format scare you, there is plenty of hot action, easy to find, no fighting stuff... :cool:
Should include Bone Tales The Manor, Dog and Horse also gets some scenes along with the main character.

Reactions: patrickB

leadspyke

Nov 10, 2019
Neat game. Just spotted it on a whim and decided to give it a go from the tags. More games should be told from the tentacle's POV. Plus you can't go wrong with ultra hard core alien/beast action. The bigger and harder the better. All the way through though. That's the cherry on the sundae. Though truth told for a second there I thought (and was hoping) that it wouldn't just end there and go all the way through the second babe. Not something you see enough of.

Also, and please don't take this as a slight against you or your actress but maybe consider holding that off till the projects end? Not that I'm accusing or anything but a lot of projects seem to get side tracked easily by focusing on features rather than content. Anyways keep up the good work. Hope to see it get harder from here.

Birthworm

Aug 12, 2020
Digging the octopus with a human face. It reminds me of the kinky alien dwarves from the old Buck Rogers series episode,
Shgoratchx!
Just search xhamster Erin Grey back in the day and you'll find the whole perverted scenario.

Last edited:

Birthworm

Aug 12, 2020
A couple ideas involving that suit Rebecca's wearing.
First, being like an octopus, what if the tentacle alien were to somehow get into her suit, where you'd see his outline traveling up and down around her body as she tries to get a hold of him?

Second idea might not be possible with the animation models, but when it comes to tight suits like bloomers or bike shorts, it's always neat to see the camel toe manipulated through the fabric, like the tentacles causing the pussy to gape from outside the clothes, with sort of a skin tight outline.

Finally an idea for when the alien goes all the way. I'm thinking of a setting similar to the lead up to the first sex scene from the movie Sliver, starring Sharon Stone. It's hard to find the whole scene, but it starts with innocent flirting, with the guy admiring her ass as she works out. Then he invites her back to his place for a beer, and shows her a volcano sculpture, and while he distracts her with some strange talk about wanting to fly into one (a volcano) he forcibly pushes his hand between her legs and starts masturbating her through the crotch of her leotard. From there they roll around on a couch until he kisses his way down her body as he pulls down her leotard, till you see her naked hips and he goes in for an off camera pussy kiss. Best part comes as the scene dissolves to her looking down and moaning as if in distress before the camera pulls back to reveal her naked ass straddling and grinding on top of him, in a position similar to Enigma's with that dinosaur thing. The scene can be found muted on Xvideos under "Sharon Stone In Sliver Clip 2" It just looks like a sexy sort of reluctant/forced sex scene.

Reactions: ttm2 and peter73

peter73

Dec 24, 2018
A couple ideas involving that suit Rebecca's wearing.
First, being like an octopus, what if the tentacle alien were to somehow get into her suit, where you'd see his outline traveling up and down around her body as she tries to get a hold of him?

Second idea might not be possible with the animation models, but when it comes to tight suits like bloomers or bike shorts, it's always neat to see the camel toe manipulated through the fabric, like the tentacles causing the pussy to gape from outside the clothes, with sort of a skin tight outline.

Finally an idea for when the alien goes all the way. I'm thinking of a setting similar to the lead up to the first sex scene from the movie Sliver, starring Sharon Stone. It's hard to find the whole scene, but it starts with innocent flirting, with the guy admiring her ass as she works out. Then he invites her back to his place for a beer, and shows her a volcano sculpture, and while he distracts her with some strange talk about wanting to fly into one (a volcano) he forcibly pushes his hand between her legs and starts masturbating her through the crotch of her leotard. From there they roll around on a couch until he kisses his way down her body as he pulls down her leotard, till you see her naked hips and he goes in for an off camera pussy kiss. Best part comes as the scene dissolves to her looking down and moaning as if in distress before the camera pulls back to reveal her naked ass straddling and grinding on top of him, in a position similar to Enigma's with that dinosaur thing. The scene can be found muted on Xvideos under "Sharon Stone In Sliver Clip 2" It just looks like a sexy sort of reluctant/forced sex scene.
First idea is very good

Reactions: Birthworm
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes