4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry, I don't check messages on here as much as I used to. Few things:
-there is a discord but it's for subs and patrons, sneak peaks (every other day usually), BTS and polls are posted there and they get the game a week early
-there have been no issues with the discord, everythings operating as expected
-the next update has double the animations of either of the previous releases (27 to be exact), 400+ rendered stills, and it has a number of endings based on the choices you make at the end so it's taking a bit longer than other releases

Anyway, thanks for following the game! It's coming together well.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Sorry, I don't check messages on here as much as I used to. Few things:
-there is a discord but it's for subs and patrons, sneak peaks (every other day usually), BTS and polls are posted there and they get the game a week early
-there have been no issues with the discord, everythings operating as expected
-the next update has double the animations of either of the previous releases (27 to be exact), 400+ rendered stills, and it has a number of endings based on the choices you make at the end so it's taking a bit longer than other releases

Anyway, thanks for following the game! It's coming together well.
does that mean this project in ending soon? welp, if that's the case, looking forward a new project

Reactions: GateC.

pavel777

May 16, 2019
The 4th episode will be at the beginning of the month for subscribers, and in the middle I understand for General review?

Reactions: GateC.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i totally forgot to rate the game and will definitely do it. that discord is for patreons etc is sad but understandable.

i just recently started update 3 and am really amazed by the voice acting (you really found some nice girl there even i really would like to know how you can find such girls who are dirty minded with a smooth voice and good pronouncing)

i finally know to what the smooth sci-fi sound reminds me of: mass effect. :D

but i have an issue. mc needs credits to buy pills but he get these by filming rebecca. i already filmed her at gym, shower. are there other ways? do i miss something?

also i LOVE Enigma. she is so sexy. but no updates there or did i miss something there too? i am confused >.<

EDIT: walkthrough not listed for E3. and as far as i remember i could only film her once at each place not 3 times. hm... at least the game tells me i already did this.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
will rebeca's daughters be in the next update?
I want to know this too! They look gorgeous like the sexy/naughty diva one and the melancholic/naive one. Could be very interesting!!

can someone tell me how I can get the code For Kryo chamber? Even it’s quite confusing cause I always get ERRORs and Eve is already awake o_O

Personally fetish wise I also wanted to say that eve looks also hot but curve and especially face wise I like Enigma a lot more.
also personally I am not a big fan of dog and especially horse stuff but that gorilla one and tentacle mindcontroller sounds interesting!

I am personally for humanoid creature (apes or aliens idc) the most. I don’t like when the monsters get too big cause it gets either messy or the dick is too big or both.
And I personally would like to see more angles/ a more zoomed out view of the action - maybe one or two more positions of possible and not too much work ofc.
also it would be cool to see tit sucking - also during sex. Oh and maybe a big slug/ some insects or something (with big I mean human size or a tad smaller)

Reactions: sdfs34

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Sorry for writing again but I replaced the script.rpy file and still can’t play the game correctly.
I always the calculator screen form the kryo chamber. I don’t see anything and always get this error screen where I have to press ignore 5/6 times to get into game again but I can’t do anything getting switched to rooms, can’t continue the story after Enigma told me about gorilla, harvester and eve.

what am I doing wrong? help pls

stips_k

Sep 4, 2020
Hey,

So when I downloaded the game and extracted the file, I am getting an error message (i.e. Could not execute. Tentacular-R3-pc\lib\windows-i686\Tentacular.exe. is it missing?)
Anybody know what the reason for that error message is?

Kinda wanna play the game after seeing all of them reviews!

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes