4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
What a game. I'm extremely satisfied with how everything turned out, particularly the pregnancies - the plethora of choices didn't disappoint. The only thing I wish is more still shots for the pregnancy endings, and possibly short animation loops. Way to make an intro, dude. Now, I'd probably go for the next subscriber tier, but I'm curious as to how the next project is going to turn out, and whether there will be more projects with a heavy interspecies/alien/monster fetish, with plenty of pregnancies of course. ;) This fetish hasn't been done in a proper 3D game whatsoever, and certainly not in Tentacular's quality. Personally, I'd love a game that's very similar to Metroid and Alien in terms of aesthetics, where your goal is to increase your numbers by reproducing with as many females as possible, from weakest scout girls, to the toughest mercs, all of whom were sent to your alien planet in search of a cure, since nearly all of the male population on Earth are suffering from a deadly virus (wink wink). Anyways, eagerly looking forward to R4 and your new projects!

F1forhalp

4th St. Niteowls - Because Of Once Upon A Time
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
the game will inject code into DirectX and will access several things at runtime in memory, which both can trigger alerts in a number of AV programs. most games do that, some are signed with lots of AV products, and or Windoze, others are not.
moreover, any software that involves direct screen access, will put instructions right into your video drivers, so your system knows what to do with what comes next.
my AV explicitely tells me what does what, and didn't complain. then again, i run all Ren'Py games in a virtual environment.
some AV can do that; for me it's right click the game.exe, 'run virtual' done. or i have the AV create a link to do it all the time, for this one program, when i want to run it often. anything inside the sandbox can't access anything outside directly.

mzx9

Nov 18, 2018
I really love how slutty the girls from animal department are. They talk and act completely free on their bestiality activeness, like it's the most natural thing and profession in the world.
You managed to create the most kinky, hardcore environment without excessive vulgarity, Jackerman. Kudos!

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes