4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
That raises a question: Does this site only mirror your own desires or does it invoke them? It surely helps finding traits of your own sexuality that you didn't know existed, but to what extend does this site even create such cravings?
Imo the felling/desire was always there. People didn't get the chance how twisted or amazing they were. Now they have a chance and their deepest twisted fantasies are resurfing.

Reactions: Fzoner95

hiddenpathos

Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys, just a quick update: Earlier this week Jackerman said (in the discord) that the public release would be late this weekend or early next week. He's working really hard to fine tune everything. The early access version is awesome and I would highly recommend you subbing (if able) as he has other projects on the horizon!

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
In that case could someone post the early access version to hold us over until the final one is out?

Reactions: nigs56

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Hey guys, just a quick update: Earlier this week Jackerman said (in the discord) that the public release would be late this weekend or early next week. He's working really hard to fine tune everything. The early access version is awesome and I would highly recommend you subbing (if able) as he has other projects on the horizon!
I would definitely support him if wasn’t this COVID crisis. I’m tightening the belts man, reducing costs right now.

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes