4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys, just a quick update: Earlier this week Jackerman said (in the discord) that the public release would be late this weekend or early next week. He's working really hard to fine tune everything. The early access version is awesome and I would highly recommend you subbing (if able) as he has other projects on the horizon!
Just logged in to update people here, you beat me to it! Yes, things are coming along well. I'm putting in a ton of work each day, it's just a lot.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am sure Jackerman been busy with school...I do recall that he stated that he may not have much time developing his game when classes starts.

Reactions: Mafaka666

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I test out other games that are available to prevent me to be impatience for certain games. I am aware that it may not help others, but it does help me anyway. :) I also know that each updates takes time to develop and tested before it be officially release. Have to give developers some time to be able to reach their own goals without others pressuring them to complete the update. I rather not have to deal with half-ass update or glitchy update. I had educated myself to be more patience anyway :) No one is perfect :)

F1forhalp

4th St. Niteowls - Because Of Once Upon A Time
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I test out other games that are available to prevent me to be impatience for certain games. I am aware that it may not help others, but it does help me anyway. :) I also know that each updates takes time to develop and tested before it be officially release. Have to give developers some time to be able to reach their own goals without others pressuring them to complete the update. I rather not have to deal with half-ass update or glitchy update. I had educated myself to be more patience anyway :) No one is perfect :)
tru dat, tons of games here.
actually i find it quite annoying that, on a actual pirate site, people keep showing up, clock in their hand, DEMANDING updates for games on exact dates and times just because they want it so. if they want to push a project, they should ask on the dev's patreon instead. maybe support him a little. because they're be the first ones complaining about anything that's not working, if the expected update comes quick but incomplete at any point.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
tru dat, tons of games here.
actually i find it quite annoying that, on a actual pirate site, people keep showing up, clock in their hand, DEMANDING updates for games on exact dates and times just because they want it so. if they want to push a project, they should ask on the dev's patreon instead. maybe support him a little. because they're be the first ones complaining about anything that's not working, if the expected update comes quick but incomplete at any point.
I prevent myself to ask for any update. I rather provide feedback if there any issue or errors to help the developer to improve the game.

Some players do not understand how the process of application being develop. Also they may not also do not understand that most of these games are not completed as it be progress. Once the game is completed, it would be a larger size application. We cannot expect the developer to create image or animation overnight and deliver it on same day. All these process to develop the application takes time. It may be quicker than politicians to pass a legislation to update major or minor version of the game. There may be some developer that may need some push, otherwise majority of them have real life, family, career, and etc that may be more important than the game.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I prevent myself to ask for any update. I rather provide feedback if there any issue or errors to help the developer to improve the game.

Some players do not understand how the process of application being develop. Also they may not also do not understand that most of these games are not completed as it be progress. Once the game is completed, it would be a larger size application. We cannot expect the developer to create image or animation overnight and deliver it on same day. All these process to develop the application takes time. It may be quicker than politicians to pass a legislation to update major or minor version of the game. There may be some developer that may need some push, otherwise majority of them have real life, family, career, and etc that may be more important than the game.
truth dude so i really admit i was wrong and i apologize for being boring in this issue of updates

Reactions: f9account

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
truth dude so i really admit i was wrong and i apologize for being boring in this issue of updates
No one is perfect... Which is why each of us are unique. We all learn from right and wrong, it usually doesn't mean you have to change much. However to understand and learn from it helps make better judgement, it may not be what I may agree or disagree with. Have a good day :)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
When do we have new update??
See quotes from previous posting....

Hey guys, just a quick update: Earlier this week Jackerman said (in the discord) that the public release would be late this weekend or early next week. He's working really hard to fine tune everything. The early access version is awesome and I would highly recommend you subbing (if able) as he has other projects on the horizon!

Reactions: ZZZpedro and Ragnok

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
It's from 0ct 2018
The date you are looking at is when the user create it account. The message that was posted was in the last 24-48 hours ago. Don't worry, I have gotten confused with the date a few times in past when I saw the profile date it was create instead of the date when the message was posted.

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes