4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Are you using an old save ? Because old saves don't work. Start a new game and the game will ask what release you want to start from in the beginning.
So, whenever a new version comes out, do I have to do that? Anyway thanks, I'll try.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
thanks man
No problem
So, whenever a new version comes out, do I have to do that? Anyway thanks, I'll try.
Yes. It's okay though. It's really easy as you can choose at what release to start playing from and if you play from the third release : on the computer there's a gallery with the sex scenes from the first and second release. So you can easily rewatch it.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
What new scenes am I looking for in this version compared to rel 2? Appreciated the last version had a list of what all was there so I knew when I'd seen everything.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
What new scenes am I looking for in this version compared to rel 2? Appreciated the last version had a list of what all was there so I knew when I'd seen everything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly you can't miss anything you have to unlock and extract sperm from all the creatures in order to get through the end.
Only thing you can miss is the picture of rebecca and her daughters. (On the computer click on the browser button)

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Only thing you can miss is the picture of rebecca and her daughters. (On the computer click on the browser button)
Do not say things to me like "Only thing you can miss" and jinx me ;) . I assure you LoL, I am fully capable of stumbling right passed it and not seeing it.
Thanks for the answer :)

Reactions: pj13

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
That should only occur if you loaded from a save and the game was not able to read through all of the necessary code. Don't load from a save
Hello,
i want to say... is there anything u can make this problem deleted in future ? (will only if that possible), because story will be long and i know a lot ppl don't want to start from the start

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Hello,
i want to say... is there anything u can make this problem deleted in future ? (will only if that possible), because story will be long and i know a lot ppl don't want to start from the start
There is no need to start over, click on start a new game and you will understand.

Reactions: ProPlay

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hello,
As the game gets developed, previous releases with bugs are fixed with new code. When you load a save made on an old version it jumps to a line in the code and may not have read through some important changes to the previous release. If you're playing the game from beginning to end, it will not encounter these issues because it reads through everything it should when it should and you will be able to save normally.

flolo

May 26, 2017
Fantastic update, this game is really amazing. It gets so much better every time.

The only weakness I think is lack of dialogue, the dialogue in the first version was great. I really enjoyed learning more about Jessica and her conversations with Guukruux added a lot to the scenes. I'd love to see more of that, more dialogue with Enigma and Eve would make this update absolutely perfect. What are their thoughts on the scenes we just watched? How does Enigma feel about working with Eve again? What are their favourite creatures to fuck? What was their first time with a dog/horse/alien like? Learning more about their history, and character, would make the scenes even more enjoyable.

Besides that, I'm loving seeing this project develop. Well done Jackerman.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes