4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
well, the last message or rating from Jackerman was 01 May 2021. Not sure what is his plan is, however it been about a year since he completed this game.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

eleniltons

Nov 22, 2020
ótimo game, traz um conteúdo de bestialidade sem cenas bizarras e absurdas, que deixam o gênero um pouco nojento e repulsivo.

De qualquer forma, parabéns, me diverti muito e espero ver mais conteúdos como este.

Reactions: princess bride
May 8, 2021
So....I made a very Tiny Mod.

I found it weird how Jackerman set up Rebecca's Daughters as a plot point in the story, and then didn't really do anything with them. It's like that old saying in theater, "If a gun is introduced in act 1, it better be fired by the finale act".

So I made a tiny mod that uses images from Jackerman's "Tentacular Epilogue" and "Daughters with Horses" videos.

How to see the Mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The "Full Game" does use the compressed version, however the "Mod Only" version should work with the regular uncompressed game...in theory.

Full Game:

*Edit* Fixed a bug in the script where the wrong audio repeated. Apparently this was a bug in the original compressed version.

Mod Only:

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
So....I made a very Tiny Mod.

I found it weird how Jackerman set up Rebecca's Daughters as a plot point in the story, and then didn't really do anything with them. It's like that old saying in theater, "If a gun is introduced in act 1, it better be fired by the finale act".

So I made a tiny mod that uses images from Jackerman's "Tentacular Epilogue" and "Daughters with Horses" videos.

How to see the Mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The "Full Game" does use the compressed version, however the "Mod Only" version should work with the regular uncompressed game...in theory.

Full Game:
Mega

Mod Only:
Mega
Thank you. This is the best version. It just sucks that you added it as a picture and not the entire video. i hope the next game will focus on the sisters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: princess bride
4.20 star(s) 104 Votes