4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Tentacular R4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.09.2020 (bugfix)
Thanx alot been looking for this.
BTW do you have the saves (save file with all the progress) too it would be great helpful ya know.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I did play long long time ago .. just forgot.
Right now I'm playing the android version n now I'm having problem especially the robodog section (midnight scene) bc I totally forgot how to execute. :WaitWhat:
If you have bought the chips, you install them at midnight, but the action with the robodog itself is when the time is "Night", not midnight. ;) At midnight, you go to grope and rape after the pills.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
If you have bought the chips, you install them at midnight, but the action with the robodog itself is when the time is "Night", not midnight. ;) At midnight, you go to grope and rape after the pills.
Aww Damn Man ...
BTW do u have any idea how get the final bc seriously I forgot this
I mean in R4 when u watched all 4 like
Morning ExE with Horse
Evening ExE with Gorilla
Afternoon E with KIO
Night time E with E
I get it u got all nanopoints then what u do?

Reactions: Stalker2177

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Go to the hangar room, click on the ship, then on the computer, and start upgrading your libido with the nanopoints you got. Every time you upgrade the libido unlocks one more scene with Rebecca (you click on her while she's stuck to the wall during daytime). Level 5 is max libido.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Go to the hangar room, click on the ship, then on the computer, and start upgrading your libido with the nanopoints you got. Every time you upgrade the libido unlocks one more scene with Rebecca (you click on her while she's stuck to the wall during daytime). Level 5 is max libido.
WoW Thanx Man (y) it seems you memory is sharper than mine.
Like i said i played this game long long times ago somethings i forgot but not all of it's context.
Which i finished the game 6 hrs ago not also that i also play 4 times now. From start 2 finish like text book gameplay n then I did Speedrun which took less.
Anyway during my multiple playtime segments I just realized this is horrible game in many level.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I'm sure I've just played it much more recently, nothing to do with memory.

What do you mean it's horrible? :D

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
If Jackerman ever intends to make an update with perhaps Rebecca's daughters, there is a bug that could be fixed along with it, where the script is looking for \game\r4\endingshots\postdog.png, but the file is called postdogs.png.

Reactions: kevork

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Indeed, there are several mismatches between the script and the audio/image files. The one you found is probably the worst of it since it leads to an error. But I think this is the finished state of the game and Jacko won't be devoting any more time to it.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I'm sure I've just played it much more recently, nothing to do with memory.

What do you mean it's horrible? :D
Don't get me wrong .. when I 1st played it was exciting (Ofcourse who doesn't).
But when u play multiple times then u started to see something, a pattern or some cases a crack. In this case JMs games it is not bad in some point but awful as well.
Like example -
* His mini game doesn't feel fun but rather fustration to play
* Some of his game path execution feel nonsense like no given thought what's so ever
* Some of the renders feels rushed
* The Sex scene is awfully short leaves u unsatisfied
* The game logic or extras in the game play is really awful like in r3 when u wake up n then asked Eve question for credits to buy codes, why on earth u wanna buy codes which u can go the doors to unlock it. Then u have to come do it again more, why not do it at once. Same goes for r4.
* There's no fast travel wtf
(U know what I'm saying)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rexaureus

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Don't get me wrong .. when I 1st played it was exciting (Ofcourse who doesn't).
But when u multiple times then u started to see something, a pattern or some cases a crack. In this case JMs games it is not bad in some point but awful as well.
Like example -
* His mini game doesn't feel fun but rather fustration to play
* Some of his game path execution feel nonsense like no given thought what's so ever
* Some of the renders feels rushed
* The Sex scene is awfully short leaves u unsatisfied
* The game logic or extras in the game play is really awful like in r3 when u wake up n then asked Eve question for credits to buy codes, why on earth u wanna buy codes which u can go the doors to unlock it. Then u have to come do it again more, why not do it at once. Same goes for r4.
* There's no fast travel wtf
(U know what I'm saying)
I mean... OK, maybe.

Then again, this is not Ghost Recon: Spacelands developed by Ubisoft. It's an "adult" game about a space octopus wanting to impregnate and breed a genetically engineered woman from 800 years in the future, and her two AI subordinates on her ship helping him. Are you really looking for realism and air-tight story writing? :D

Would it be a better game with longer sex scenes? Of course, considering that we haven't seen any of these characters in any of Jackerman's later works. But it was his first project and it's still the best game of this type I've seen yet. So calling it "awful" is objectively unjustifiable. And sure, some of the renders feel rushed because these were the guy's first steps in the business. That's why it's a shame his current fanbase isn't voting for his original characters to see what he can do with them with his increased skillset.

P.S. Your "fast travel" is accessing the Scene Viewer after you complete the game. ;) Plus, you've got enough slots for saves to mark virtually any moment you want within the game and load it later.

Anyways, if you come across something far superior to this, make sure to let us know. :D

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I mean... OK, maybe.

Then again, this is not Ghost Recon: Spacelands developed by Ubisoft. It's an "adult" game about a space octopus wanting to impregnate and breed a genetically engineered woman from 800 years in the future, and her two AI subordinates on her ship helping him. Are you really looking for realism and air-tight story writing? :D
Holy Shit .. Seriously Ubisoft u mean EA above all the people ( wow didn't know that )
Again seriously I didn't know they were in to this stuff.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Would it be a better game with longer sex scenes? Of course, considering that we haven't seen any of these characters in any of Jackerman's later works. But it was his first project and it's still the best game of this type I've seen yet. So calling it "awful" is objectively unjustifiable. And sure, some of the renders feel rushed because these were the guy's first steps in the business. That's why it's a shame his current fanbase isn't voting for his original characters to see what he can do with them with his increased skillset.
I Agree ... Jm's current fanbase is becoming quite a joke now especially the g-tiers. It's not bc their high financial support but request they made n the subjects they vote upon it makes them quite like a simp, if u ask me.
And besides there's also a little J's fault as well not heeding what low tiers (bronze n silver) to say or they're vote. BC those guys matters too ya know, n their other intellectual properties as well.
It's like now become a point where the only time J is listening to the GTs only. And now they becomes his concern how quickly the money is making by this awful polls n their segments. While the artist is loosing original idea/proportion it self what makes em great in the 1st place.

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes