4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Other than the epilogue, wish there was more follow on scenes with Rebecca's daughters!
I can't believe that he has ntyet done that follow up.

Reactions: GateC.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Other than the epilogue, wish there was more follow on scenes with Rebecca's daughters!
I can't believe that he has ntyet done that follow up.
What do you mean? Immediately after that one there was a dedicated animation of Rebecca's daughters with horses.

Which is more than Rebecca herself has been followed up on.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
What do you mean? Immediately after that one there was a dedicated animation of Rebecca's daughters with horses.

Which is more than Rebecca herself has been followed up on.
That animation was great but no build-up. I wanted to see the two daughters get corrupted. Probably quicker than Rebecca was as now the daughters would be following in Rebecca's footsteps.

Reactions: f9account

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
That animation was great but no build-up. I wanted to see the two daughters get corrupted. Probably quicker than Rebecca was as now the daughters would be following in Rebecca's footsteps.
I see. That probably requires quite a bit of story and scenario, which he doesn't have the time to cover in a monthly. But I agree with you that corruption has been severely under-explored, actually to the point of no existence, in his works post-Tentacular. Hopefully, it will be featured in the MW storyline ahead.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Such a great game, but I imagine Jackerman is making more money just doing animations these days, and it's much less work than doing a game on top of the animations.

Reactions: f9account

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Release 4 of 4
I was playing and suddenly opened this error.
I don't know how to fix it, I don't even know what it means.
Any solution for this?
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 2156: Line is indented, but the preceding voice statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
hotspot (490, 400, 180, 440) action Jump("congrey")
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Oct 25 01:45:25 202

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I was playing and suddenly opened this error.
I don't know how to fix it, I don't even know what it means.
Any solution for this?
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 2156: Line is indented, but the preceding voice statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
hotspot (490, 400, 180, 440) action Jump("congrey")
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Oct 25 01:45:25 202
Don't now if you'll receive an answer from Jackerman himself. The game is finished and I'm not sure he visits this place.

I haven't encountered this error ever, but I did check the file - have you made any edits whatsoever to the script.rpy file in the game directory? Essentially, what the error tells you is that there spaces on this line are the wrong amount:
1635161699760.png

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
This was pretty good! Animations were great (not janky etc); shame there's no plans for a sequel... unless I've assumed wrong?

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Was reading through some earlier pages: he mentioned another game called 'Coming Home' and that Rebecca would appear in that. I guess that fell through and he never made that game...? Anyone know anything about that? Cheers.

Edit: nvm, found the thread. Was basically abandoned, sadge.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 104 Votes