4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Don't now if you'll receive an answer from Jackerman himself. The game is finished and I'm not sure he visits this place.

I haven't encountered this error ever, but I did check the file - have you made any edits whatsoever to the script.rpy file in the game directory? Essentially, what the error tells you is that there spaces on this line are the wrong amount:
I didn't mess with anything, I unzipped the game, I ran it as an administrator and started to play, during the game after some time, the error appeared, I have no idea what it is, I tried to ignore the error, but it doesn't jump. next scenes keep giving error.
I've been looking at the messages of this game by the players, and I saw one who found a world of errors there in the middle of the game, it even discouraged me, it happened in mine at the beginning, I was thinking if I give that lot to the other player I'll is wasting time on it.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Just found this game, was a fun play! Voice acting and animations were great! Was really hoping the final chapter would be corruption of the daughters, but maybe a future game?

Reactions: yngve

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I didn't mess with anything, I unzipped the game, I ran it as an administrator and started to play, during the game after some time, the error appeared, I have no idea what it is, I tried to ignore the error, but it doesn't jump. next scenes keep giving error.
I've been looking at the messages of this game by the players, and I saw one who found a world of errors there in the middle of the game, it even discouraged me, it happened in mine at the beginning, I was thinking if I give that lot to the other player I'll is wasting time on it.
I understand. Like I said, unfortunately you're unlikely to get a response from the developer himself, and the best I could do was to translate what the error meant.

If you're not bothered by that sort of thing, you can try to edit the script.rpy file in your game directory in accordance with my screenshot above (Notepad works just fine) and see if that works. Alternatively, you can just redownload the game (which version did you download, there are several posts in this thread alone?) and try to run it clean. The script.rpy file shouldn't be able to corrupt itself.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I understand
I will try to download from another server.
I've already received errors from some games due to the file being corrupted, so I downloaded it from another server and it ran normal.
I downloaded this from Nopy, I'll try another server and see if it works, thanks for the attention.(y)

Reactions: kevork

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
This is the great game and i love it but it is too short.
I hope Game Developer make more game like this and continue story of Rebecca and her daughters.:love:(y)

Reactions: docc2009

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Sorry I didn't mention which game, I just figgured that seeing that we were all on this page someone would tell me.
Tentacular
Can you help me ?
I meant which console can't you open, of course we're talking about Tentacular in its thread.

Reactions: Jonlissla
4.20 star(s) 104 Votes